| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 2:42 pm

"You wanna go somewhere?" Kentrell asked as he pulled my legs onto his lap.

"Not right now, I'm sleepy" I yawned causing Kentrell to frown.

"Nahh, I mean like outta state and why you always sleepy?" Kentrell asked as he kept the same frown on his face.

"Because I be up looking at tv, the ceiling, or write down my feelings in my journal" I mumbled as I laid my head on the couch.

"Can I see your journal?" he asked causing me to think about it before shaking my head.

"I don't think you would want to see it. It's just a whole bunch of nonsense on a piece of paper" I responded as I played with my fingers.

"So that's how you vent?" Kentrell asked causing me to look up at him before nodding.

"It's just stuff like life plans and a whole bunch of stuff that I know would never happen" I mumbled the last part as Kentrell started gently massaging my feet.

"Like what? Let me know what you thinking about" Kentrell spoke softly as he looked at me with low eyes.

"Like having a family and having three kids by the age of 26" I mumbled causing Kentrell to smile at me.

"You the last person I would be thinking want three kids, let alone one" Kentrell said causing me to frown.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked causing him to look back at the tv.

"By the way you get so anxious when you're period be late" Kentrell chuckled causing me to give him a blank stare.

"That's because I want kids but not right now, I don't wanna rush and have kids with anybody" I said causing Kentrell to glance at me.

"What you mean by that?" he asked as he stared at the tv.

"I don't want to have a baby with somebody I barely know, I wanna have a connection with the person I choose to get me pregnant."

"When I get bitches pregnant, I don't think about that. I just be fucking them and they come to me pregnant" Kentrell mumbled as he took a blunt from behind his ear.

"Kentrell..." I said causing him to smack his lips.

I didn't like when he talk down on his baby mommas because they take care of his kids.