| 𝐒𝐢𝐱 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 10:26 am

I woke up to the feeling of wet kisses on my face causing me to smile.

I opened my eyes to see Kentrell kissing me on my cheek.

"Good morning, ma" Kentrell smiled as he placed his head onto my chest.

"Good morning Trell" I smiled as I started to play in his hair.

"What you wanna do today?" Kentrell asked as he placed a kiss on the left side of my chest.

"I don't know" I mumbled causing him to chuckle.

"We can do whatever you wanna do" Kentrell said as he shifted his position so that he could be on top of me.

"I don't know what I wanna do yet" I sighed as I thought about things that I wanted to do.

"Don't worry about it, I got something we can do" he said as he rolled over before sitting up.

"You gotta pee?" Kentrell asked causing me to yawn while rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah" I spoke lowly causing him to hold his arms out after he stood up.

I moved over to him causing him to pick me up before walking into the bathroom.

I tried to get down but he held me tight.

"Kentrell, I gotta pee" I whined as I wiggled in his arms.

"Gimme a kiss and ill put you down" Kentrell smirked causing me to peck his lips.

"Hell naw" he said as he pinned me onto the bathroom counter.

"Oh my god, I gotta peeee!" I whined as he moved his face close to mines.

"Gimme a real kiss" he spoke softly causing me to pull him into a kiss.

His hands roamed my body but not getting to comfortable.

Kentrell groaned into the kiss as I sucked on his tongue.

Kentrell bit down on my bottom lips as he gave my right boob a firm squeeze.

"Okay okay, can I pee now?" I asked after I pulled away causing him to nod before walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind himself.

I sighed before hopping off of the counter before handling my business.

Once I was done, I washed my hands before walking out of the bathroom to see Kentrell sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Come here Ari" Kentrell said as he motioned for me to come here.

I walked over to the bed causing him to pull me next to him.

"Say hey" Kentrell said as he turned his phone to me causing me to cover my face.