| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 9:20 am

I woke up to the feeling of soft kisses on my neck causing me to smile.

"Good morning, baby" Kentrell said into my neck before sucking on my ear.

"Good morning" I said as I realised that I had to pee causing me to sit up and stretch.

I stood up before coming to the conclusion that I couldn't walk.

"You need help?" Kentrell chuckled as he watched me struggle to make it to the bathroom.

"It's not funny" I mugged him causing him to pick me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked me to the bathroom before placing me on the toilet.

I handled my business before wiping and washing my hands.

"You want me to run you a bath?" Kentrell asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah" I mumbled causing him to sit me on the toilet again before starting to run the water into the big jacuzzi.

"You wanna know something?" Kentrell asked as be put epsom salt into the water.

"Know what?" I asked as I watched him pour some soap into the tub.

"I'm in love with you" Kentrell said as he walked over to me.

"No your not" I smiled as we made eye contact.

"Yes I am" Kentrell said as he pecked my lips.

"You just saying that" I mumbled as I looked at his lips.

"You want me to show you how much I love you" he smirked causing me to shake my head.

"I'm still sore from last night" I said causing him to frown.

"I know" he smirked as he picked me up before placing me into the jacuzzi.

Kentrell got in too before pulling me close to him as he pressed his chest against my back.

"Nah but all jokes aside, I really do love you" Kentrell mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What makes you say that?" I asked causing him to sigh.

"I feel comfortable and safe around you" Kentrell said as his hands traveled up my torso before cupping my breast.