| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 6:35 am

Kentrell looked at Kiari as she slept with a big smile on his face.

He was so excited to find out the gender of their baby today.

"Mane... Imma marry you one day, Sanai" Kentrell mumbled as he licked his lips.

Would he say this while she's awake? No.

"I'm so happy that we about to have a family together" Kentrell said as he placed his hand on her stomach.

"Imma try to change fa' you, Ma. I hope you don't leave like everybody else do..." he sighed as he pecked her lips.

"I wanna raise my child with you in the same house... I never had that experience with anyone. I hope you having my son..."

"I'm happy to say you mines and I love you lots, Kiari" Kentrell mumbled before pushing his face into Kiari's chest.

A few minutes later, Kentrell felt movement causing him to sit up.

"Good morning" Kentrell said as he pecked her cheek.

"Good morning" Kiari mumbled as she reached over to the nightstand before grabbing her pain pills.

"You having another headache?" Kentrell frowned as he got off of the bed before walking over to the mini fridge.

"No, it's a migraine and I feel nauseous" Kiari said as Kentrell passed her a mini water bottle.

"Well you got a doctor's appointment today" Kentrell said as he grabbed a blunt from off the opposite nightstand.

"Yeah, I'm about to go get ready" Kiari yawned before taking a pain pill.

Kentrell walked over to the large glass door in their room before opening it.

"I'll be outside if you need me, ight?" Kentrell said causing Kiari to nod.

Kentrell stepped outside before closing the door behind him.

Kentrell lit his blunt before taking a long drag from it.

Once he finished smoking, his phone started ringing causing him to get it out his pocket.

Rolling his eyes once he read the contact, he looked around before answering.