| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 1:24 pm

"Oh my god!" Kiari screamed as Kentrell ran over to her before jumping on her.

"What you doing, ma" Kentrell smiled as he looked at Kiari.

"Looking on Pinterest" Kiari mumbled as she showed him her phone.

"You wanna move?" Kentrell asked as he looked up at her.

"I mean, eventually. I wanna move to New York" Kiari said as she looked back at her phone.

"Why you wanna move there out of all places?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to shrug.

"I wanna live in a big city, that's something that I've always wanted" Kiari mumbled the last part causing Kentrell to nod.

"Ill see what I can do, ma" Kentrell said as he kissed her cheek.

"You know what would look good on you?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to squint her eyes at him.

"What?"

"My name down the side of your face in cursive" Kentrell smirked as he dragged one of his fingers down the side of her face.

"I'll think about it" Kiari mumbled causing Kentrell to smile at her.

"Forreal? You gon' get my name on you?" he asked with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah, I feel like it would be cute" Kiari shrugged as she turned off her phone.

"Imma get yo' face on my back" Kentrell said causing Kiari to quickly shake her head.

"Im pretty sure you learned your lesson for that" Kiari said causing Kentrell to chuckle.

"Fuck that shit, I'll get this shit covered up" Kentrell mugged causing Kiari to shake her head.

"You should get a tattoo that says 'Kentrell's pussy' over your pussy" Kentrell suggested causing Kiari to sigh.

"Hell no, that is ghetto" Kiari mumbled as Kentrell placed his head onto Kiari's stomach.

"Where my baby?" Kiari asked causing Kentrell to think before answering.

"In his room taking a nap and watching that stupid ass show" Kentrell explained causing Kiari to laugh.