| 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 𝟑:𝟒𝟕 𝐩𝐦

"Let me go" I said as Kentrell held onto my arm as he pulled me through the store.

"Nah because yo' ass like wondering off and shit" he said as he pulled me into the snack aisle.

"Pick out some snacks" Kentrell said before letting my arm go.

"You saying that like I'm a lil kid or sum" I mumbled causing him to smack his lips.

"Mane Kiari, pick something so we can go" he sighed as he rubbed his hands down his face.

"Mhm" I hummed as I walked over to the cookies before grabbing the thin original oreos and putting them in the cart.

"That's all you want?" Kentrell asked as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go" I mumbled causing him to look down at me.

"Ight, come on" he said as we walked to where the self check out lines were.

Once it was our turn, I scanned the stuff before opening my purse.

I heard a ping causing me to turn around. Kentrell grabbed the bags before grabbing my hand.

"Why do you always do that? I'm not broke" I mugged causing him to chuckle.

"You don't gotta pay fa' shit while you with me" he said as we walked over to his white Rolls Royce.

"Get in the car ma" Kentrell said as he unlocked the door.

He put the groceries in the trunk before getting in as well.

"You hungry?" he asked as he started the car.

"Umm" I mumbled as I thought about if I wanted something to eat or not.

"Mhm, go ahead" Kentrell hummed as he waited for my response.

"Yeah" I said causing him to nod his head as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"What you want to eat?" he asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Ummm" I mumbled causing Kentrell to look at me once we got a red light.

"Kiari, you can get whatever you want. You don't gotta keep saying um" he laughed causing me to look over at him.