| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 7:20 am

"What the fuck is you eating?" Kentrell frowned as he watched Kiari eat a pickle with ice cream and hot cheetos.

"It's good, try some" Kiari smiled innocently as she moved the pickle close to his mouth.

"That shit look disgusting" Kentrell moved his head as he looked at the pickle.

"I promise you it's not, it taste like heaven" Kiari said as she took another bite causing Kentrell to sigh.

"It's good until you start throwing that shit up" Kentrell mumbled as he turned his attention to the tv.

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" Kiari asked causing Kentrell to slowly look back at her.

"You remembered?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah I remember, now answer my question" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to place his hand on her thigh.

"I don't wanna do nothing but be with you" Kentrell said causing Kiari to smack her lips.

"Mhm, what you want?" she asked as she climbed onto his lap.

"I want you to let me fuck on you however I want" Kentrell smirked as he snaked his arms around her waist.

"I'm being serious, Kentrell" Kiari whined as she looked down at his lips.

"I am too, I don't know why you think I'm playing" Kentrell smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"What do you want and what do you wanna do?" Kiari sighed causing Kentrell to close his eyes.

"I wanna go to a restaurant and have a whole bunch of food" Kentrell mumbled causing Kiari to peck his lips.

"Continue" Kiari said onto his lips causing him to smirk.

"After that, I wanna take a long shower with you and go to sleep" Kentrell said as one of his hands traveled up her back.

"That's it?" Kiari asked as she looked at his closed eyes.

"Yeah" Kentrell opened his eyes before connecting their lips.

Kentrell groaned into the kiss as Kiari sucked on his bottom lip.

Kiari slowly pulled away causing Kentrell to lick over his lips.