| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 8, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 12:45 pm

"You spoiled as hell" Kentrell said as he tightly gripped my waist.

"No I'm not" I mumbled as I looked at my phone.

"So you never got yo' ass beat before?" Kentrell asked as he put his head on top of mines.

"Yes but that doesn't mean I'm spoiled" I said as I looked over my shopping list in my notes.

"You must've been a good kid then" Kentrell shrugged causing me to shake my head.

"I used to be fighting, cussing out the teachers, and skipping classes. I was far from being a good kid" I chuckled causing him to gasp.

"And yo' momma never hit you?" he asked as I started walking over to the dairy aisle.

"Nope, my momma used to just let me slide" I mumbled causing Kentrell to kiss the top of my head.

"My momma would've killed my ass. I bet you got everything you wanted too, huh?" Kentrell asked causing me to slowly nod as I grabbed the almond milk.

"But you not spoiled?" Kentrell asked causing me to shake my head.

"The only reason I never got whooped and got everything I wanted was because of my grandpa, he used to spoil me" I sighed causing Kentrell to frown.

"I know what you saying. After my momo passed, I never felt loved foreal" Kentrell said causing me to frown.

"You never felt loved in a relationship?" I asked causing him to shake his head as he let go of my waist.

"Sometimes... I only feel loved while having sex or walking on stage" Kentrell mumbled causing me to stop walking before turning around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck causing his to go down to my waist.

"Why you hugging me?" Kentrell laughed as he looked down at me.

"Because I feel bad because I don't make you feel loved" I sighed causing Kentrell to lean down and kiss the top of my head.

"Kiari, you do make me feel loved" he said causing me to smile.

"I love you" I said as I looked up at him.

"I love you too, slime" Kentrell said before pecking my lips.