| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 5:30 am

Kentrell stared at the flat screen tv as he waited for Kiari to come back into their bedroom.

Kiari went to drop off Karter with Sherhonda so her and Kentrell can have some free time.

Kiari walked into the bedroom with a cup of ice water in her hand.

She placed it on the nightstand before looking over at Kentrell.

"You need anything else?" Kiari asked as she leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"Yeah" Kentrell smiled causing Kiari to tilt her head at him.

"I want you to lay with me" he said causing her to lay down next to him.

Kentrell rolled on top of her before putting his head in the crook of her neck.

Kentrell started placing soft kisses on Kiari's neck causing her to sigh.

He trailed kisses down to her breast causing him to smirk up at her.

Kentrell pulled down her bra cups before latching onto her left nipple.

Kiari moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Shit good as fuck" Kentrell groaned as he swirled his tongue around Kiari's nipple.

Kentrell let Kiari's nipple fall out his mouth before licking his wet lips.

"Sanai" Kentrell said as he leaned up while making eye contact with her.

"Yes" she mumbled as she reached down to run her hands over his toned stomach.

"Lay on yo' stomach real quick" Kentrell instructed causing Kiari to nod her head.

She flipped over causing Kentrell to harshly slap her ass.

"Owww" Kiari whined as Kentrell raised her hips so that she was arching her back.

"You know you like that shit" Kentrell smirked as he looked at the tattoos along with piercing on her back.

"Can you hurry up and fuck me?" Kiari asked causing Kentrell to untie his sweatpants.

He didn't have on any boxers causing him to slowly slide into her.

"Mmm" Kiari moaned as she laid her head on the pillow in front of her.