| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ✰ | 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 𝟓:𝟑𝟓 am

"Aww shiiitt, just like t-that daddy" Kiari moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"You like being fucked like this, baby?" Kentrell asked as he slowed down before giving her rough and deep thrust.

"Y-yes papa" Kiari moaned as she came causing Kentrell to follow suit, moaning as he released inside of her.

"Kentrellllll" Kiari whined as Kentrell fell onto her, breathing hard onto her skin.

He rode out his orgasm before pulling out causing Kiari whimper and for Kentrell to hiss at the sudden lost of contact.

"My bad, ma" Kentrell groaned as he kissed the corner of her mouth.

Kiari didn't respond but she knew what she was doing as soon as she got up.

____

"Here" Kentrell said as he handed Kiari a bag full of plan b's.

After he nutted in her, she made him go get her some plan b's.

She took two pills before taking a big sip of water.

"Why didn't you pull out?" Kiari asked as Kentrell pulled out of the CVS parking lot.

"I tried" Kentrell mumbled lowly causing Kiari to shake her head.

"If you do it again, you're gonna have to start wearing condoms" Kiari said causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

"I'm not wearing no god damn condom, Ari" he said as he glanced over at her.

"Never mind, imma just get on birth control" Kiari said causing him to smirk.

"Yeah because I ain't wearing no condom, I'm allergic" he lied causing Kiari to give him a blank stare.

"Be for real, Kentrell" she said as he placed his unoccupied hand in between her thighs.

"I'm being serious baby, I'm allergic to them mothafuckas" Kentrell shrugged causing Kiari to sigh.

She pulled out her phone before scheduling a appointment with her obgyn.

"Kiari" Kentrell called out causing Kiari to look up at him.

"We about to go somewhere, ight?" he said as he glanced over at her.