| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 5:10 am

Kentrell shifted in his sleep as he patted the side of him.

He slowly opened his eyes to not see Kiari next to him.

He stared off into space as he thought about the things he wanted to do for his birthday.

Light footsteps took him out of his daze causing him to look towards the doorway.

Kiari slowly walked into the master bedroom before letting out a low sigh once she realized that Kentrell was awake.

"Happy Birthday, papa" Kiari smiled as she walked over to the bed with a tray in her hands.

"Thank you, ma. What you doing up so early?" Kentrell asked as he watched her place the tray next to him.

"I wanted to start your day off with some breakfast in bed" Kiari said as she looked down at him.

"Can you turn on the lights, please?" Kentrell cleared his throat causing Kiari to nod before doing as she was told.

"I already have a bath ready for you so when you get done eating, you can go relax in there" Kiari said as she walked over to the nightstand.

"What you eat?" Kentrell asked as he looked down at the stack of pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and fruit on the tray that was in front of him.

"I already ate and you will get your gifts later on today" Kiari said as she grabbed the remote before handing it to him.

"Ight, thank you mama" Kentrell said as he pulled her down so he could kiss her cheek.

"Anything for you. Call me if you need something, okay?" Kiari said as she walked towards the door causing Kentrell to nod his head.

Kiari walked out of the room causing Kentrell to start eating his breakfast.

____

"Come on Kentrell" Kiari said as she watched Kentrell look around the room for something.

"Hold on, ma" Kentrell said as he finally found what he was looking for.

Kentrell walked over to her causing her to open the front door causing him to walk out.

"Where we going?" Kentrell asked as Kiari locked the front door.