| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 10:19 pm

Kiari woke up in the middle of the night to a pain in her abdomen.

She didn't pay it any mind because she thought it was just normal stomach cramps.

The pains happened every now and then causing her to start to get anxious.

She was only seven months pregnant so going into labor was not on her mind.

Kiari laid on her side as she felt another sharp pain in her abdomen.

She didn't know why she was in pain but decided to get up and go to the bathroom.

She left the bathroom door cracked before turning on the lights.

She pulled down her panties before sitting on the toilet.

She felt another sharp pain but this one was worse than the others.

She didn't want to wake Kentrell up since he was at the studio all day.

Kiari looked down into the toilet to see blood.

She started crying causing her cries to echo throughout the bathroom.

Kentrell opened his eyes before looking next to him.

He frowned before looking at the cracked bathroom door.

He got up before walking towards the door.

He heard cries causing him to quickly open the door.

"What's wrong, Ma?" Kentrell asked as he walked towards her.

She didn't respond as she continued to cry.

"Calm down, what happened?" Kentrell asked as he grabbed Kiari's hands that were on her face.

Not getting a response, Kentrell looked down at Kiari with a frown on his face.

"Kiari, talk to me" Kentrell spoke softly causing Kiari to sigh.

"I'm b-bleeding" Kiari cried causing Kentrell to frown.

"What you mean?" he asked as the frown on his face deepened.

Kiari's breathing sped up as she started to feel light headed.

"Kiari! What's wrong?" Kentrell asked again as he had a panicked look on his face.

"I don't feel good" Kiari said as everything moved in slow motion to her.

"What the fuck!" Kentrell shouted as he realized what she was talking about.

"Come on, we gotta get to the hospital!" was the last thing Kiari heard before her vision went black.

____

Kentrell sat in the hospital waiting room as his leg bounced.

He never been in a situation like this so he was in shock.

He hoped that Kiari and the baby would be okay and that they could come home with no issues.

The hospital doors opened causing the gang to run in.

"What happened?" Ben asked as he looked around the hospital.

"I don't know..." Kentrell sighed as he rubbed his hand down his face.

"Kiari Taylor!" the nurse called out causing Kentrell to quickly stand up.

"What's wrong with my bestie?" Kd asked causing the nurse to look at her clipboard.

"She is about to go into an emergency c-section. Her and the baby are holding up really good. I'm pretty sure you know that the baby will have to be in the nicu for a while."

Kentrell's face lit up as he heard the words that he was hoping to hear for the past three hours.

"Can I go in there with her?" Kentrell asked causing the nurse to nod.

"Follow me" she said as she walked down a long hallway causing Kentrell to follow her.

They walked into the room that Kiari was in causing Kentrell to smile.

Kiari gave Kentrell a small smile as he walked over to her.

"You okay?" Kentrell asked as he grabbed her hand causing her to nod her head.

"You don't have to worry about me" Kiari said causing Kentrell to kiss her forehead.

"I'm so happy that you and my twin straight."

"Sorry to interrupt but you have to put these on" the nurse said as she handed Kentrell the scrubs.

Kentrell nodded his head before putting on the scrubs.

The nurses started getting Kiari ready as Kentrell watched closely.

"Lets rock and roll" one of the nurses said as she directed everyone into the delivery room.

They set everything up before filling Kiari's IV.

She became drowsy as Kentrell tightly held her hand.

They started the process causing Kentrell to sigh.

"You can't feel that?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to slowly shake her head.

After a while loud cries could be heard causing Kentrell to smile.

A few tears slipped from Kiari's eyes as she came to the realization that she was a mother now.

____

FINALLY!!! Short Chapter But Just A Filler 😅Name Reveal Next Chapter

FINALLY!!!
Short Chapter But Just A Filler 😅
Name Reveal Next Chapter...
| Finished : October 15, 2023 |