| 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 14, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 4:15 pm

"I want to fuck that nigga but his ugly ass girlfriend always around him" I rolled my eyes as I put the camera on Kentrell.

"Who you talkin' about?" Kentrell asked as he mugged the tv as he played the game.

"He so fine- hush" I said as I looked over at him.

"Stop playing with me, Ari" Kentrell mumbled causing me to look back at his phone.

"No, I'm not his girlfriend" I said as I read some comments.

"Get the fuck off that shit" Kentrell snatched the phone before ending the live.

"Why the fuck would your little dick ass do that?" I asked as I tried to get the phone back.

"Kiari... shut the fuck up" Kentrell said as he looked at the tv.

"I will unplug that stupid ass game, stop being mean to me" I rolled my eyes before laying back on the couch.

"Shut the hell up-" Kentrell started but I slapped him in the back of his head.

"Goddamn! The fuck is you hitting me fo'? Fuck is wrong with you!?" Kentrell shouted as he threw the controller before rubbing the back of his head.

I covered my mouth as his chest heaved up and down.

"Okay, my bad" I said as I covered my mouth with my left hand.

He just rolled his eyes before focusing on the game again.

I put my feet in his lap before laying back onto the couch.

I watched him play the game before sighing.

"I'm sleepy" I mumbled before turning to lay on my side before putting my arm in my shirt.

I shrugged before shoving my feet into Kentrell's shirt causing him to chuckle.

I got comfortable before closing my eyes.

"Wake up, I'm almost done" Kentrell shook his legs causing me to smack my lips.

"Trell, I'm tired" I whined as I closed my eyes again.