Chapter 35

Jessa had gotten back before the guys and settled into her spot on the couch to edit some pictures she took of London. It was not long before London texted her about the recent pictures with Shawn.

"OMG I have to meet him!" She texted.

"I'm sure you will soon," Jessa responded. 

She was broken from her concentration when the door opened and the rest of her roommates piled in.

"This was staged right?" Jack announced, sitting down next to her. He held out their picture in the water. 

"Of course, JJ." 

"How was it?" Corbyn asked, sitting down.

"Fine. There was so much food." Jessa said.

"Ya, we saw." Jonah added.

"It looked like it almost out did our present." Zach said.

"Not even close." She smiled at them.

"That necklace looks good on you." Jonah smiled.

Jessa blushed, looking to Jack, "Thanks. How was your guys' day?"

"Stressful." Corbyn leaned back in his seat.

...

It had gotten quiet downstairs when Jessa and Jack when up to Jessa's room. 

"I've barely seen you all day." He pressed their bodies together.

"We were together most of the afternoon." Jessa giggled.

"Not alone. Not like this." He looked down to her lips.

"How was your birthday?" His eyes didn't wander.

"Good."

"Did you get everything you wanted?" Jack began leaving kisses along her neck, Jessa's breath catching.

"Not quite." She breathed.

Jack stopped and looked her in the eyes. "What else do you want?"

Jessa's hands made their way up Jack's shirt, until she pulled it off. "You."

"I can make that happen." 

...

Jack and Jessa laid tangled in the bedsheets, admiring each other. Jack's hands lingered over Jessa's necklace. "If you ever take this necklace off I'll..." he trailed off.

"You'll what?" Jessa smiled.

A mischievous smirk crossed his face. "Well, I'll have to prove your mine another way."

Jack positions himself on top of her, sliding his hands up and down her body, and kisses her, letting out a soft moan. 

Then Jessa's phone alarm goes off.

"What's that?" He mumbles, moving his kisses down her body.

"My alarm I have to post about the flowers that Shawn-"

Jack bit. "What did I tell you about saying his name?"

Jessa's heartbeat intensified. They were quiet, the alarm still going off. She slid out of the sheets and turned off the alarm. She bent over, picking up Jack's shirt to put on.

"No." Jack said. "If you take that picture, you take it in nothing but your necklace." His eyes were dark, but Jessa smirked.

She dropped the shirt and took her time walking across the room to where the roses were laying, feeling his gaze following here.

"So damn gorgeous."

Jessa set the flowers across her desk and took a picture only getting to add a heart emoji before Jack dragged her back to bed.