chapter 2

The next morning came and Jessa went straight to work, getting ready for her next photoshoot.

"Where are you going?" Corbyn questions her.

"I have a photoshoot with The Vamps while they're in town." She says attempting to walk away.

"You're having a photoshoot with another band!!" He yells dramatically, causing the others to come over.

"Jessica! You're cheating on us?!" Jack says offended.

"How could you?!" Daniel asks in the same tone.

"First of all Jack, how dare you say my full name. And second, I need to get going so I'm not late." She says turning to the door.

"Of course she can't be late for her new band. We're just old news now." Jonah jokes.

"Stop being dramatic guys, I'll be back in a few hours." She says finally walking through the door.

"Bye!!" "We love you!!" "Stay safe!!" They all say.

When Jessa is out the door the boys go back to their business and begin researching The Vamps.

"Another boy band?" Jonah mentions.

"This is their most popular song." Corbyn plays a familiar song on his phone.

"Oh, I know that song!" Zach chimes in.

They continue to watch their videos and do research on them while Jessa is out having some fun.

;]

"Hey, you must be Jessa! It's so nice to finally meet you." Tristan says giving her a polite hug. "I'm Tristan." He smiles.

"I'm Bradley and this is James and Conner." Brad says.

They all greet her similarly.

"I must say, I love your guys music and it is really cool to meet you," She says. "Did you guys have any ideas for the pictures?"

"We were thinking some with an overlook of the city." Brad tells her.

"You know," Jessa starts. "It would look really good during sunset. I've done some around 7 and is phenomenal."

"Whatever you think, but what are we going to do until then?"

"Oh, don't worry, I came prepared." She starts, pulling out her phone. "I rented out some studio space so we can get some more editorial shots. Then we can break for lunch. After that we can do any of your guys' ideas, and do some local pictures. I scoped out some good spots."

The Vamps nod along, impressed.

"That sounds perfect. You really thought this through." Brad says.

"Hey, it's all part of the job." She shrugs with a smile.