Chapter 9

"Jonah, don't you think you're over reacting. I mean it's not a big deal." Jessa says.

"It is a big deal to me. You two just got together and I don't want to ruin anything. I mean he's not going to be here long because of tour. I don't want to waste your time together." Jonah explained. Jessa and Tristan smile at each other, both in knowledge of their plan.

"What was that? Why are you smiling at each other" Jonah questions suspiciously.

"I'll tell you when it's for sure, but for now I don't want to get your hopes up." Jessa says.

The doorbell rings. "That's them." Jonah announces.

"We'll be in the living room." Jessa says as her and Tristan walk to one of the large chairs and sit down. "Do you wanna see some of the pictures?" She asks.

"Oh, ya. How'd they turn out?" He asks.

"Really good. They're quite unique." Jessa says showing him some of the pictures.

"I still love how short Brad is compared to you guys

"I still love how short Brad is compared to you guys." Jessa giggles.
"Oh, he hates it." Tristan smiles.

" Tristan smiles

"This one is my favorite

"This one is my favorite."
"Of course it is." Tristan sighs.

Pretty soon, everyone walks in and take a seat

"Is that Tristan from the Vamps?" London asks.

"Yup." Jessa and Tristan say together.

"Wow." She says pleased.

"I like boy bands and boy bands like me." Jessa says.

"Excuse me, we are a man band."Daniel demands.

"Tell that to the pimple on your forehead." Jessa points out.

"Ouch." Jack and Zach chuckle.

"Anyways, London, about that picture you posted, we would appreciate it if you got a little bit more information before posting a picture of us. You see, Jonah and I aren't dating. I'm with Tristan, and the pic of Jonah and I could have messed a bunch of things up for us." Jessa starts.

"Ya and everyone thinks we are dating now. Jessa is beginning to get a bunch of hate for it now too. We would appreciate it if you didn't do something like that again." Jonah finishes.

"Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry guys. I had no idea. You two were just too cute and I couldn't help it." Tristan shifted in his position. "I promise I'll have you guys approve the pictures of y'all next time." London says.

Jessa's phone begins to ring. "Is this him?" She asks softly to Tristan.

"Ya." He replies. They both get up and head out of the room, leaving everyone else confused.

"Jessa Pictures, How may I help you?" She answers.

"Hello, this is manager for the vamps. It has come to my attention that you have quite the knack for photography." The man replies.

"Thank you."

"We were wondering if you would be interested in coming on tour with them and take some pictures during the conserts." He offers.

"That sounds great, but I'll have to work out my shedual." Jessa replies.

"Could we shedual a meeting this week to work out the dates and how much you will be paid?" He asks.

"Ya, how's wednesday at 2?"

"That sounds great send me the address and I'll be there." He says before they say their goodbyes and hang up.

"It's gonna happen!" Tristan says excitedly.

He pulls her into a tight hug and Jessa giggles. Suddenly Tristan plants his lips on Jessa's. "I can't wait." He says pulling away smiling.

They sneak upstairs and work out the rest.