Chapter 10

After they work out when the meeting is they begin to watch a movie on Jessa's computer. "I can't wait for you to come on tour with me." He says planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Me neither. It's gonna be a lot of fun." Jessa says cuddling closer to him.

"What if it gets boring? Like we will be practicing for a long time. Or if we have an interview. What are you going to do?" Tristan wonders.

"I love watching people perform so that's not a problem, I watch band interviews anyways, so again not a problem. But if all else fails and I do eventually get bored I will go on social media, edit pictures, take a nap, even read a book, I will find something to do, don't worry." Jessa comforts.

"I want to spend every second of the rest of my life with you. You're so perfect." He tightened his grip on her.

Jessa blushes, not knowing how to reply.

Tristan takes out his phone and takes a picture of Jessa snuggled into his chest. He posted it on Instagram and captioned it 'she's so cute when she blushes💛💛' he tagged her and put it back.

They go back to watching the movie before they were interrupted by Zach opening the door.

"Food's here by the way. If you wanna come down." He says awkwardly.

"Ok, we'll be down in a few." Jessa says before Zach backs out.

"Do we have to go down?" Tristan whines while kissing Jessa again.

"If you want food, yes." She replies.

"I'm not hungry." He says, continuing to kiss her.

"What if I am." Jessa points out.

"You're not." He says moving down to her neck.

"How do you know that?"

"You would have already mentioned it if You were." He says.

"Ouch."

"It's not that bad you just like to let us know your hungry." Tristan says starting to pay attention to the movie again.

When their movie is over they head downstairs to tell the others about the tour.

"Hey, did Logan and London leave?" Jess asked coming down the stairs.

"Ya, why?" Jonah askes.

"We have something to tell you." Jess says. This made the boys a little nervous.

"Ya?..." Corbyn said skepticly.

"I'm going on the tour with the Vamps." She announced.

"What? Since when?" Zach shouts.

"That call I got was from their manager, who offered me the job."

"How long will you be gone?" Jack askes.

"About 2 months."

"Jessa, that is way too long!" Zach exclaims.

"Ya, and didn't you two meet like 3 days ago? Don't you think this is going to fast?" Jonah mentions, concerned.

"Guys, calm down. We thought it all through, this is good for my career, good for our relationship and good for you." She says.

"Wait, why is this good for us?" Corbyn asked.

"It's good that you guys figure out how to function without me around." They all chuckle, lightening the mood.

As the laughter dies down they all speak together, "ya, you're not going."

"This is non negotiable. The plans have been made, I'm going." Jessa turns to leave and Tristan follows her.

Living With Why Don't WeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara