Chapter 1

Disclaimer the first few chapters are a little slow, but the get better after I started watching Gossip Girl. It gave me a lot of inspiration smile.

Jessa has been living at the Why Don't We house, with the boys, for about 2 months now and has settled in quite nicely. She still remembers her first day like the back of her hand.

The last familiar faces she saw before leaving her home state, of North Carolina, were her parents and her older brother. They were heartbroken to see her leave as they didn't quite understand her mindset. She was offered a once in a lifetime opportunity, so of course she was going to take it.

As she was getting off the plane, the whole idea still felt like a dream to her. She met the boy's manager and they drove to the house.

As they pulled into the driveway of their house, it all finally hit her. This was her big break. She was offered a job as Why Don't We's official photographer/videographer.

She walked up to the door and gave it a knock. Her shaking hands were clasped together, anxiously awaiting her new roommates.

The door opened to reveal five brightly smiling faces. They greeted her openly and made sure to make her feel welcome.

They were all so kind and thoughtful. That night Jessa and the guys had a big movie marathon, and she blended in well with them. So many laughs and memories came that night.

They all got to know each other a lot better, but little did she know someone has a big crush on her.

:]

They were now on their way to go get a bite to eat after a long photoshoot. The car was obnoxiously loud as the radio was blaring music though out the car speakers, some were singing and others were trying to talk over it.

"Come on, Jess. Look at me." Jack whines.

"Nooo, JJ, I can't." Jessa whines back.

"Why not?!" He asks shaking her.

"Because, your hair makes me hungry." She mumble barely audible, but some how Corbyn hears her and starts recording.

"What was that Jessa? Why can't you look at Jack?" Cornyn chuckles.

"Because his hair is making me hungry, ok!" She lets out.

They all die laughing, and Zach says, "You ate literally 3 hours ago." They are all still laughing.

Jessa looks Zach dead in the eyes and says, "Is there a problem here Zachary?"

"No," he starts. "You just eat a lot."

She scoff. "Dealing with you morons takes a lot out of someone, you know." She shoots back.

"Oh, come on!" Jonah starts. "We aren't that bad!"

"Not individually, but when there's five..." She let out a sigh at the end signaling her distress.

"What!?" Daniel screeched. "What do we do?"

She takes a deep breath. "Trying to get you all into the same spot at the same time is the hardest part of my job. I mean after getting most of you there someone wonders off and when I go to get them some one else wonders off. Like, is it that hard to stay in one place for ten minutes!!"

"Ya you have a point there." Jonah laughs.

When they arrive, they all get their food and go back to the house.

They all sat together at the island table chatting and stuffing their faces.

Slowly everyone leaves until it is just Jessa and Zach left talking.

"I think I'm going to go up too." Jessa says, throwing her trash away. "Good night." She says turning around to head up the stairs.

"What? No goodnight kiss?" Zach asked offended.

"You're kidding right?" She turns around.

"Nope. Pucker up, baby girl." He says.

She groans and kiss him on the forehead. 

"Sleep tight Jessa." He smiles.

"Night, idiot." She says, smiling, before leaving for upstairs.