chapter 3

"Let's check out their Instagram." Jonah says.

Corbyn gets out his phone and looks up their band. The others look up the individual band members.

"Look how much Brad is posting about Jessa!" Zach exclaims.

"Dude, you haven't seen Tristan." Jonah says.

"It's like they aren't even taking pictures, just walking around town." Jack points out.

"It wasn't even a photoshoot in the first place! She just told us that as an excuse to hang out with them over us!" Corbyn assumes.

They laugh.

A few minutes later, they check on Jessa once again. They find out they went out to lunch at a local diner.

"We should go." Zach blurts out.

"Then we can find out what's really going on." Jonah says.

"I feel like a spy, let's go." Jack says.

As Jessa is having the time of her life, WDW is creepily watching her through a window.

"Look she's sitting by Tristan!" Jonah points out.

"Why did they have to fit 5 people into a four person booth." Zach complains.

"His arm is around her! At least Connor is sitting a respectable distance for fitting three people to a seat." Jonah notices.

Everyone at the table laugh at something, probably Brad said and Tristan tightens his grip on Jessa.

James looks up to see the five of the Why Don't We boys creepily watching them through a window. He informs the others and they all turn to face the sight.

"Oh crap, they see us." Corbyn says.

"What do we do?" Zach asks.

"We have to go in." Daniel says, dreading it.

The band walks through the door rather awkward, but just soon enough to hear Jessa mumble, "I can't believe them."

"Hey, weird seeing you here." Jack says.

"We all know this isn't a coincidence, JJ." Jessa laughs lightly.

"Oh, well, how's the photoshoot coming along?" Jonah asks.

"Really good! Actually," Jessa starts. "Could we do some shots at the house, there's a great view." She asks.

"Oh, ya of course." Zach says, the others agreeing. He thought it would be better to keep an eye on her.

"Well we will leave you guys alone and eat out own food." Jack says heading to a table two booths away. Jonah pulls up a chair to the end.

They have their own conversations, but do take a peek at Jessa and Tristan when ever they notice movement.

"Wait, wait, shhhhh," Brad starts. "It's our song."

They all begin to softly sing along.

:]

Soon after, they get up to leave and take some more pictures. Jessa walks past WDW's table. "We are heading to the house." Jessa tells them.

"Ok, we will meet you there later."

After the ride there they arrive.

"Wow, this is a nice place." Connor compliments.

"Thanks, I did nothing to get this." Jessa says.

They laugh as Jessa leads them inside.

"You can set your stuff down in here, if you want."

They then go out to the back, where the view is, and take some pictures. They pump up some tunes to listen to while the magic is happening. During their last set of shots Zach pokes his head out. "We're back just to let you know." He says.

"Ok, we won't be too much longer." Jessa replies not even looking at him.

Once they finish up the pictures Brad, James, and Connor are recording an update for Instagram.

"Can I talk to you privately?" Tristan asks Jessa.

"Ya sure. Let's just head over here." Jessa says as they walk over to the edge of the yard, overlooking the city, while the others are on the other side.

While this is happening, Zach is up in his room and looks out the window to see them. "Hey guys, come here." He yells.

They others come up to him and see what he is looking at. "Open the window, maybe we can listen." Jack suggests.

Zach does so and they can hear most of their conversation.

"What's up?" Jessa asks.

"I, uh, just wanted to thank you, for today." He sort of stutters.

"What do you mean? This is my job." She asks.

"You know, most photographers would just take the pictures and leave, but you don't do that. You make sure that your pictures are perfect." He says " And they are." He takes Jessa' s hands.

"Thank you," Jessa says. "That means a lot."

"A had so much fun today. More than I have in a while. You bring a special joy to our group. You bring out the best me..." Tristan steps closer. "I want to be around you all the time."

Jessa looks down and blushes. "Please, continue."

"Jessa, will you go out on a date with me, without the other guys?" Tristan asks with a big smile.

"I would love to." Jessa whispers.