chapter 5

"You guys can head back home, we will get Jessa there by midnight." James says as her grabs the keys.

They are on their way back to Jessa and Tristan when they realize the mistake they have made.

"Do you think we left them there too long. I mean what if they got bored and left?" Brad asks.

"Then I guess we will have to find them. Jessa knows her way around though, so they should be fine." Connor says completely calm.

Jessa and Tristan we still just sitting together on the bench, talking and getting to know each other when they finally see the car's headlight pull up.

"Finally." Tristan says.

They both get up and walk over to the car. As they open the door and get in Jessa says, "What the hell, guys."

"Sorry, we lost track of time." James admits.

"Oh and by the way, your roommates might have some weird questions for you." Connor warns her.

"Oh god, what did you do?" Jessa groaned. She tilts her head back and Tristan rubs her shoulder.

"We might have pranked them a little bit." Brad says.

"Ya, they kind of came to our hotel in search for you because we texted them as you saying you and Tristan were having sex." Connor continues.

"Are you kidding me! You can't say that to them! They're nuts, who know what they could have done." Jessa complains.

"They are really protective too. I mean they found the hotel and room we were staying in." Brad explained.

"Well, that's what you get, I guess." Jessa Shrugged.

They spent the rest of the ride home complaining and laughing about what happened until they arrived.

"Ugh, I don't want to go in." Jessa complains. "What are they going to do to me?" She gets out of the car as they boys giggle.

She gets to the door and hesitantly walk in and finds the guys all sitting in the living room watching TV. "I'm back."

Suddenly the boys rush over to her, devouring her in a hug. "Oh, baby, are you ok?" "We were so worried."

"Guys, calm down. I'm fine. I'm just hungry." Jessa says.

"Of course you are." Zach jokes.

"Excuse me, Zachary. Would you like to repeat that?" Jessa sasses.

"I'll go make you something." he said before walking away.

"You've got him wrapped around your finger." Jonah chuckles.

They all migrate back towards the couch and plop down.

"What do you want to watch?" Daniel asks.

"My dreams." She leans her head on Jonah's shoulder casually. "I could use some shut eye."

"Just fall asleep, I'll wake you when Zach finishes your food." Jonah adjusts his position.

"Thank you." She whispers already drifting off to sleep. Jonah rubs his thumb over her shoulder.

Eventually, Jonah falls asleep as well.
Corbyn has gone to bed and Jack and Daniel are still watching the tv.

"Is Zach still making a sandwich?" Jack asks.

"It can't take this long." Daniel replies.

They both get up and head for the kitchen. "Dude, where's the food?" They question him.

"Sorry, I was making a pizza with mushrooms and peppers because I know it's one of her favorites." Zach apologizes.

"Man, you are whipped." Daniel rolls his eyes.

"When's the pizza going to be done?" Jack asks.

"I'll take it out of the oven in about 3 minutes, but then it has to cool."

When the pizza is ready they walk in to the living room to wake up Jessa and Jonah.

"Hey guys, foods ready." They say pretty loud. Nothing.

They then shake them both on the shoulder, but all they get is small moan, before they both readjust themselves and continue sleeping.

"I guess we will put it in the fridge for tomorrow." Daniel says.

"You guys can have a piece if you want. You're probably hungry too." Zach offers.

"Thanks."

Daniel take a picture and posts it on his Instagram story.

(Imagine they are sleeping)

Caption - After a long day. @JessaPictures @JonahMarris