Foreword

Firstly, myself and Apollo want to say thank you for tuning into the story! We just wanted to say a few things before we really get into the thick of it!

Kevin Trident, and by extension Hero of CHS, are both owned by Jan Ed Winreylle Rivera (otherwise known as AnimeBoy2k on Wattpad). If you're so inclined, go to their account to see the original story. This retelling/rewrite was created to fix a few of the grammatical, logistical, and other random mistakes and errors we found while reading. That said, we don't intend to rip entirely from the source material. We intend to add new elements to the story, and make it into our own creation, so stay tuned for that!

We also would like to thank AnimeBoy2k for giving us permission to use their character in this story!

Secondly, it should be noted that this fanfiction will be more mature than the source material, with more explicit language, scenes, and topics throughout. If there happens to be an aspect of a chapter that fits this criteria, a warning will be posted at the top of the chapter describing the contents within. We hope that with that, as well as other safety tools used, we can make your reading experience worthwhile!

Still, we're pretty new to making huge stories like this, so please let us know where we can improve! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

With all that said, we hope you enjoy our rewrite of Hero of CHS!