Chapter 6

Authors POV

After school Nina met Eddie in the living room at 3:30 like he said.

"Come on" he told her making his way to the door.

"Where are we going?" Nina asked when they passed the library.

"The gatehouse" he responded.

"The gatehouse?!" She yelled. "Eddie what are you getting us into.?" She demanded.

"You'll see" he smiled as they came upon the gatehouse.

When he got to the padlock he typed in the numbers which were "7078". They entered the gatehouse without being seen.
When she walked in she was amazed. it was set up kinda like Anubis House but was kinda smaller.

"Come on" Eddie said from the top of the stairs.

They entered the lounging area, but almost everything was gone except the furniture. Eddie lead her all the way to the hidden door behind the organ, and they both went inside and shut the door.

When they got upstairs Nina was in shock. Eddie just stood there looking at the broken staff and tank over at the left far end of the room.

"This is the room! That was the staff looking thing. What is that?" Nina asked.

"Orsis' staff. That's what we used to get Ammit on earth, but then KT had a key,the one I used to open the door with, and then this weird, crazy teacher had one as well and we combined the keys to unlock the staff and get rid of Ammit." He said. "trust me it's harder than it looks" he chuckled.

"But why did I have a nightmare about it? I wasn't even here last term" Nina questioned.

"Maybe because we were just talking about it alot" Eddie suggested.

"Yeah maybe. I just hope it isn't another mystery." she told him as they walked out of the old, dusty room.

~~~
Back at the house, everyone went down for dinner. Everyone was in their usual spot. Willow by Alfie, Eddie by Patricia, Amber by Nina, Joy by Jerome, KT by Mara, and Mara by Fabian. But to be honest Mara looked like she could choke someone.

"Mara are you okay?" Joy asked.

"Splendid" she said grinding her teeth.

Nina looked up in that direction at Mara, but she noticed Fabian looking at her, and she smiled, as did Fabian.
And of course Mara saw it.
She got up, and grabbed the water pitcher and walked over to Nina and pored it on her.

"Mara!?" She screamed.

Mara laughed.(she was the only one laughing)

"What was that for!" Nina yelled.

"For trying to steal my boyfriend" she said.

"What?! I didn't!" Nina yelled.

"Yeah right Nina! Every time I turn around your smiling or talking to him!" She yelled back.

"Don't you understand that he was my best friend before we started dating! I'm not gonna take him from you Mara! He's my best friend!" Nina argued.

"Oh so that explains him going up stairs and you two hooking up." Mara shouted.

"Whatever Mara" Nina said her final word and went upstair to change.

Mara looked at everyone and they looked at her. Some people were angry at her like Amber and Patricia.

Amber eyed Patricia, giving her a signal to do her thing. Patricia got up, got the orange juice and pored it all on Mara.

"That for Nina" she whispered in her ear and ran up stairs to Nina.

Mara stood there in shock. She soon enough went upstair herself with the help of Fabian.

"Whoa" Jerome laughed.

"That was fun" Eddie laughed along with Jerome.

"Who would've thought that Nina and Mara would've gotten into a fight?" Alfie chuckled.

"I better go check on her" Amber suddenly said and went upstairs.

~meanwhile~

Nina went to her room and changed clothes. When she was done he say on her bed and began to sob and then Patricia came in the room. She looked up at her with tears in her eyes.

"Nina." she whispered and shut the door cause she heard Mara and Fabian coming upstairs.

"Nina it's okay. I took Care of it" Patricia told her.

"Patricia, spilling things on Mara won't take away my pain." she stood up and rubbed her on coming tears.
Then Amber came in the room and shut the door.

"Nina I'm so sorry" amber hugged her.

"Guys it's okay. Mara's just changed, and Fabian is too scared to say anything about it." she opened the door. "I'm fine, really" she said walking out the door and closing it behind her.

\\•//•\\•//•//•\\•//•\\•//•\\•//•\\•//
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update last night but here it is! And I probably won't be able to update any this week! I'll be at a camp in North Carolina. But when I get back I promise I'll update ASAP!!!! Thanks you guys! And sorry again!
Sibuna!