Chapter 11

Authors POV

At lunch time Eddie and Nina met up with KT, Alfie, Patricia, Fabian, and Amber in the clearing as planned.

First Nina told them her dream about the gatehouse and how Eddies was quite similar. They also mentioned the fact that Eddie and Nina can read each other's minds and that he might be the Orsirian again.

"So you two can read each other's mind?" Patricia asked.

"Ahuh" Nina nodded.

"Wicked" Patricia laughed.

"So you probably know that shes thinking about Fabian? Correct?" Amber chimed in.

"What?" Fabian asked.

"Amber" Nina whispered.

"Yep that is correct Amber" Eddie player along.

"Uh- um how about we do some research? Frobisher study?" Fabian stuttered.

"That's a great idea Fabian! I bet great grandpa must have something on that" KT pointed out.

"So after school then?" Fabian asked everyone.

"We and Yacker have a date" Eddie excused.

"And I have business to take care off" Amber said while playing on her phone.

"Alfie?" Fabian asked.

"I actually have something planned with Willow" he told him.

Amber rolled her eyes.

"Nina? KT?" He asked.

"Yeah! Totally" KT responded.

"Yeah sure. it'll be good to see the Frobisher study again." Nina commented.

"So it's settled then?" Eddie asked.
We all nodded.

~~~
In the Frobisher study, Fabian waited for Nina and KT to show after school. Soon enough Nina opened the door to the secret passage but KT wasn't with her.

"Where's KT?" He asked.

"She was called into the office by Mr. Sweet" Nina admitted, while walking into the study as the door closed.

"O-oh okay" he stuttered.

"Well let's get to searching." she broke the silence that was between them for a few moments.

Nina went to the left and searched in RFS's desk while Fabian search on the bookshelves on the right.

"I think I found something" Nina suddenly said.

She showed him a black, dusty book entitled "The Orsirian".
Fabian took the book from her and skimmed though it a bit.

"Oh oh look here!" He said. "The Orsirian plays a big part in Egyptian history. He has many powers such as healing, protecting, and taking a persons life away and regaining it back to them. His number one priority is to protect the Chosen One. But there will come a time when the Orsirian must die. It is his destiney. But once the chosen one is in danger again, the Orsirian's powers will be restored by the gods of the afterlife." Fabian quoted from the book.

"S-so I am in Danger" Nina hesitated.
She was scared. She didn't want any of this! She didn't want a mystery or a battle between life or death, she just wanted this term to be normal.

"I-I don't know Nina. But not matter what happens Eddie will protect you, I will protect you...we all will." He smiled.

Nina couldn't help but smiled back but then she suddenly lost it.

"Nina," Fabian started.

Nina raised up her head and looked at him.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm so sorry for the way I've treated you lately. It was never my intentions. When Mara showed me, us that article and then started crying I just couldn't believe the fact that My...Um Nina wrote that. And I couldn't believe the way she treated you and I just sat there and let it happen. But I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry and...i broke up with her" Fabian explained.

Nina didn't react. She knew he was sorry and she knew he broke up with her, but she wasn't ready to forgive Fabian. "I know" she said.

"You know?" He asked.

"I heard it when it happened. And I'm sorry she did that and in fact..." she stood up. "I'm sorry for even coming here, thinking I could just fall back in your arms and hug you and...and kiss you again and tell you I love you because I do Fabian, I-I I love you!" She started crying. "it broke my heart when you sat there and said I was and would always be your best friend and then you turned around and stopped talking to me. You listened to her and wanted to still be with her, Fabian. I cried myself to sleep every night for the past 2 weeks. I loved you Fabian and I still do!" She shouted.

Fabian was on the verge of tears as well but Nina turned away from him and wouldn't say a word.

"N-Nina. Look at me please?" He asked with tears whelming in his eyes. She faced him with just a river of tears running down her face.

"What makes you think I ever stopped loving you? I never stopped. I-I was afraid when you left, ask Amber, I was torn. I dated Mara because she made some of the pain better, but I knew when I looked at her I only saw you. I-I love you Nina." He cried.

She edged closer to him with only inches away from his face.

"I-I love you to" she said.

They got closer and closer but something kept Nina back. She took herself out of the situation and commented "I'll see you at supper" and exited the study.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
So there's that chapter!! Haha how was that?
Intense huh? Sorry I didn't update sooner I kinda got the stomach bug late last night and lasted till late this after noon! But now I'm back and ready to go! Till the next chapter!
Sibuna