Chapter 28

Authors POV

Eddie "walked" to the nearest apartment complex and looked for Piper's car. After about an hour of "walking", he was really running, he found the right place. He went inside and asked the people at the desk if a Piper Williamson lived there.

"What's it to you?" The guy asked suspicious.

"Her sister is in the hospital and told me I would find her here" Eddie lied.

"Oh uh okay." He said and then looking at the computer screen. "She's room 180." He said.

"Thanks!" Eddie spat an ran out of the lobby.

He searched the first floor, but there was no 180, it only went to 122. But on the second floor he finally found it.  He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
There was wrestling around but finally Piper answered the door.

"Eddie?" She asked sticking her head in the door.

"Where's Patricia, Piper." He asked.

"Listen, she doesn't wanna see you." She told him.

"I don't care!" He shouted and banged the door open as rushed in.

"Eddie!!" Piper yelled and closed the door.

When Eddie came in he saw Patricia sitting on the couch watching tv but jumped up and backing into the shelf behind her, seeing that Eddie made a visit.

"Patricia" he said.

She shook her head in fear.

"Patricia." He said again.

"Eddie, I said to not come here" she spat.

"No! You can't just make choices like this because your scared. Believe me I'm scared but we gotta work this out." He edged closer to her.

"But how do I know your not gonna leave me once the baby is born!?" She yelled.

He rushed over to her, grabbed her face and kissed her. She tried to pull away but he grabbed her tight and wouldn't let her go, causing her not to even bother getting away.

"I love you. That's how I know" he said pulling away from the kiss.

"E-Eddie-"

"Shhhh." He put his finger over her lips. "I got us into this, and I'm going to stand by you through the hard times. I promise." He said gently.

She jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you." She smiled.

"Now we just have to tell our Parents" she said letting go.

"Great" Eddie chuckled.

~meanwhile~

Nina, Fabian, KT, and Amber were eating lunch in the lounge area when some kid comes up to them.

"Nice Afro Nina. Was it a wig? Or one of those cha chia's" he laughed.

"What?" Fabian asked Nina.

"What Are you talking about" she asked the guy but he kept laughing and walked off.

"Hey Guys you might wanna come see this" Joy told them as they got up and followed her to the hallway where there was pictures Nina with a Afro on her head with geeky glasses and braises.

Everyone kept laughing and pointing at her but everyone knew who was behind this, MARA.

Mara stood there in front of Nina smirking while Nina crossed her arms and walked up to her, face to face.

"You don't scare me Mara" Nina chuckled.

"Oh please, everyone is seeing what you used to be. You just thought no one would ever find out." Mara laughed.

"Okay, number one this picture was from the 6th grade, number two it was from when we had 80's day at school. So I think we are good here" Nina said smirking and walking away.

"No we aren't Martin!" Mara yelled and pulled her arm. When Mara grabbed Nina's arm she fainted. No one knew why but she did, and lucky for her Fabian caught her.

"What did you do?" Someone random in the audience asked.

"Nina!" Amber yelled running to her and Fabian. "What happened?"

"I don't know. Mara pulled her arm back and she fainted." Fabian said holding her.

"Ha. She'll be fine." Mara smirked and ran off.

"That's it! She's gotta go!" Amber yelled .

At this time everyone who was gathered in the hall walked away either to their locker, to class, or carrying on with their conversations.

"A-Amber. This isn't the time. We gotta find Eddie." Fabian said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because maybe he can help with this." Fabian told her and picked Nina up and cared her to the house.

~~~

Nina woke up in the gatehouse. Of course it was a "dream", but she walked up the stair behind the organ and into the tank room.

When she walked in she saw Caleb standing by the tank that Caroline Denby was in, as if he were mourning over her.

"Don't worry mother. Soon you will enter the world" he passed around the tank.  "All I need is the chosen one."  He chuckled.

He looked over to Nina's direction.
"Isn't that right, Nina?" He smirked looking right at her.

"Can you see me?" She asked.

"Oh course I can " she smiled evilly.

"Leave me and my friends alone!" She said sternly.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see I need you to be my sacrifice, but until you choose to give up your life, then I will continue to collect sinners." He Said.

"Why do you need me?" She asked.

"To awaken my mother of couse." He said.

"Her?" Nina asked, pointing toward the tank.

"No you fool! The one that lives inside her, Ammit. You see I already know that you've figure out I'm the anti-chosen one. If you don't come ,Nina, I will get you myself.!" He stormed.

"Ha like to see you try!" She yelled back.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I was having a bit of writers block with this. But I hope it's okay ! But I'll try and update again soon! I love y'all!
Sibuna