Chapter 15

Authors POV

Later that day everyone got ready for the party that was in between Anubis and Isis House. Of course some of the girls in the house had dates.

•Nina & Fabian
•Joy & Jerome
•Alfie & Willow and
•Patricia & Eddie

Amber tagged along with Nina and Fabian, and Mara and KT went together as a girls night out!
•••

When the girls came downstairs to meet there dates Joy came down first. She was wearing a purple strapless dress that came above her knees and she had her hair curled. Willow had on a light green dress with a diamond flower beside on the belt part of it and she also curled her hair.
Patricia was wearing...[Picture]
Nina was wearing...[picture]
Next came KT with a salmon dress with only one sleeve and straightened her hair.
Mara was wearing a light blue dress that was strapless and had her hair in a bun.
Amber was wearing...[Picture].
And the boys were just wearing their normal clothes, they were just more fancy ish than normal.

(A/N sorry for my lack of fashion knowledge ): )

"Wow Nina, I love your dress!" Mara complemented in a non sarcastic or mean way for once.

Nina just ignored it. She wasn't quit sure why Mara was being nice to her but she knew something was up.

"You look beautiful, Nina" Fabian smiled.

Nina blushed. "thanks" she smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt, but there is a party out there with gorgeous guys and sorry But I didn't get all fancy for nothing" Amber said to everyone.

"Amber, this is how you always dress" Joy chuckled.

"Yeah,stupid and blond." Jerome joked. Joy hit him as everyone gave him a death glare.

"O-oh." Amber stuttered. "Well, um, l-let's get going" Amber walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Jerome, that was really mean" Mara told him.

"Ha-yeah and you would know" he spat back.

"No, Maras right, that was really low" KT agreed and walked out followed bye Mara and the rest of the gang.

~~~

After Jerome said that to Amber, everyone walked in between Isis and Anubis house where the party was being held.

When they came up to the area there was balloons tied to the tables, a BIG long table of food and different kinds of drinks. And in the middle was a lit-up neon dance floor with music blaring from the speakers.

"Wowwww" Willow expressed. "Alfie! Food!!!" She then exclaimed.

"Oh momma" he picked her up bridal style and ran over to the food table and they stuffed it in their mouths.

KT and Joy giggled at them.

"Has anyone seen Amber?" Nina asked.

"No, not since she left the House" Eddie reminded.

"Okay, I'll call her" Nina said.
She called Amber about 3 times but rang a couple of times then went to voice mail.

"Huh, that's strange. She wouldn't answer" Nina told Fabian.

"Maybe she left her phone at the house" Fabian suggested.

"Maybe" Nina replied.

~meanwhile~

After Amber left the house, she rushed to the opposite side of the party; walking into the clearing.

She was hurt, but not just because of what Jerome said; it was Alfie. She still loved him so much, but she knew it would never be how it used to be.