Chapter 10

Authors POV

"Think about what your doing!" Eddie yelled at Nina. She shook her head and took a purple shiny gem out of Eddies hand an put it on the Mask of Anubis.

"Nina, please don't do this!" Fabian pleaded.

"It's the only way" Nina told him.

She took the mask away from Fabian and put it on.

Then the scene changed, from the Frobisher Library to the gatehouse.

Eddie Miller was in the middle of the circled room with the sarcophagi's. He looked over to his left and saw red eyes.
"Sinners!" He thought.

"Orsirian" Fabian came out of the darkness followed by Patricia and Alfie.

"You were better off without your powers" Alfie smirked.

'Orsirian' echoed though the darkness.
And then the scene changed. Eddie was in some sort of palace with gold walks and ruby stone floors.

"Orsirian" a man called out.

"Yes?" Eddie responded going up the the weird looking creature. "who are you?"

"I'm Osiris. The god of the afterlife." he told him.

"W-what am I doing here?" Is all Eddie could ask.

"Your In great danger. You and your chosen one" he told him. "Be careful Orsirian, or The chosen one will get Hurt. You must protect her"

"Protect her from who?" Eddie asked again but Osiris disappeared.
~~~

The next morning Eddie woke up and got ready for breakfast. When he went in the dinner room he kept staring at Nina but she never noticed. She was still taken back from the night before.

This time the seat arrangement was Nina at the head of the table(like she normally is) with to her right Fabian, Eddie, Patricia, KT, and Willow; and to her left was Amber, Jerome, Joy, Mara at Alfie at the head beside Willow.

As you can tell tension was growing.
Amber wouldn't talk to Alfie, hardly, because he was dating Willow and she still had feeling for him, Mara hated Nina because she thought "Nina was taking Fabian from her", and Fabian himself was heart broken. The places at the table seemed backed to normal for Nina, but she knew it wasn't. She wouldn't look at Fabian and Fabian wouldn't even talk to her. He only sat beside her because he wanted to be far away from Mara as possible, but he was hoping to apologize to Nina for his behavior.

Eddie on the other hand was struggling. He so dessprietly needed to talk to Nina about the nightmare he had last night.

'I gotta talk to Nina' Eddie thought.

"About what Eddie?" Nina asked out loud but were one looked at her like she grew ten heads.

"Ummm what you mean?" He chuckled.

"You said you need to talk to me. But you said it to your self." She said.

Eddies eyes lit up. "I- didn't say it. I- thought it" he said slowly.

Nina's eyes widened. She looked at everyone and they were all wondering the same thing. "what was going on?".

"Can we talk?" Nina asked Eddie.

"I think we should" he got up and waved at everyone giving a hard chuckle.

When Eddie and Nina entered the hallway Eddie paced back and worth.

"Okay what is going on?!" Nina demanded.

"How did you read my mind?" He asked.

"I don't know." she paused. "wait! Are you-"

"I can't be." He said. "the Orsirian died at the touch stone rememeber?"

"Then how did I read you mind?" Nina asked.

"Um I don't know. Here let me try to read yours. Think something" he told her.

'I hate pancakes' she thought.

"Really? You hate pancakes? What is wrong with you!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up Eddie" she slapped his arm. "what is going on!?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's what Osiris said"

"What? What did he say?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that's what I had to tell you."

"Eddie, what's going on?" She asked.

"I had a night mare last night. First It was me trying to stop you from putting on the mask, and then I was in the gatehouse and Fabian,Yacker, and Alfie came out with these red eyes, and then Osiris warned me" he explained.

"Of what?"

"He didn't say. He said I must protect you or you will get hurt" he said.

"Eddie" Nina started painting. "what if it's Senkara?! I knew I shouldn't of come back!" She ran out the door headed to the school but Eddie stopped her and brought her into a hug.

"Nina, it okay. I'm here and I'm not gonna let her do that again. Your safe, and Senkara is gone" he soothed her and she calmed down.

Then Fabian, Patricia, and Amber ran out to see what happened.

"What's going on!" Patricia demanded.

"Nina was having a panic attack" Eddie told her and let go of Nina.

"Oh" Patricia said and ran over to Eddie.

"Awww Nens you okay?" Amber asked.

"What happend?" Fabian also asked.

Nina looked to Eddie and they thought the same thing 'Sibuna Meeting'.

"Meet us in the clearing at lunch ad we'll explain everything!" Eddie spoke for Nina. "And make sure to tell Alfie and KT." he announced to Amber as she ran back in the dinner room to tell them.

Fabian went over to Nina to make sure she was okay.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I should ask you the same" She got up from the stairs.

"Look Nina I'm-" Fabian started.

"I gotta go. Don't wanna be late" she walked past him, following Eddie and Patricia out the door.

"Fabian, you've screwed up" he mumbled to himself before walking out the door himself.

=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>
Chapter 10! BAM! WHAT?! Soooooo anyways... this was kind of a mystery chapter for you guys! I might try and update another chapter tonight, it just depends on if I get time! But I hope you guys enjoy! Till the next chapter!
Sibuna