Chapter 31

Authors POV

Nina, who had managed to sneak into the secret vent, climb the stairs that lead to the tank room, and face Caleb face to face, was now held hostage upstairs until Caleb was ready for her. Her "soldier" or the person who was maken sure she didn't escape was Victor.

"You know, Martin, for the chosen one, coming here wasn't a very smart move." He smirked.

"I rather sacrifice myself than have everyone else killed." She spat.

He chuckled. "You aren't smart at all aren't you? As soon as you become a sinner, you will kill your own friends, just like when Senkara possessed your body."

"What?" She cried slightly.

He laughed excitedly. "Wow. I can't believe you were to become the new chosen one. I mean your not smart for one at least." He smiled.

"Eddie will come for me and you know it! He is my protector!" She fought.

"Yes! Yes! But your more powerful than him, my dear." Victor said.

Nina snarled her nose at what Victor said, and then Mara came in.

"What is it girl!" Victor shouted.

"Caleb is ready for her." She smirked.

"Oh good, good!" He smiled over at Nina. He picked her up grabbing her arm and forcing her to walk up the steps to the tank room.

When she entered the room she saw Caleb surrounded by lighted candles and turning his head toward her, smirking as always.
Nina struggled from Victor, but it was no use.

"Nina, it's nice to see you." Caleb winked.

Amber and Mara entered and stood by Caleb. Nina started crying.

"Amber!! Amber! It's me Nina! Please Amber this isn't you!" Nina begged.

"It's too late, Martin!" She shouted.

Nina started crying. She didn't understand; Sarah told her to give herself up, yet giving herself up is gonna kill everyone.?

"Where do you want her?" Victor asked.

"Put her it the sarcophagus now before it's too late!" He shouted.

Mara and Victor grabbed both of her arms and dragged her. She started screaming and struggling to get through but it was too late. They through her in and laughed tremendously.

When Nina entered the words "I am with you Chosen one." Rang through her ears until the final moment came Ammut devoured her soul and over took her body.

~meanwhile~

Eddie and KT were right outside the gatehouse. Eddie had heard Nina practically yelling in her mind towards him for help, but her final words were,

"Eddie, they are about to through me in! Victor said I am going to kill everyone when they turn me. You gotta save them. I love you, Eddie. Tell Fabian I'm sorry!" She said and then he heard weeping noises.

"She's gone." Eddie said and leaned up against the wall.

"Eddie?" KT walked over.

"She's gone!" She cried. "And it's all my falt!" He yelled.

"Eddie. No it's not. Nina shouldn't of went off by herself. We will figure this out." KT patted his back gently.

"We gotta warn the others.!" He said with an angry look on his face.
Eddie and KT ran back to the house and saw Fabian, Patricia, and Alfie all in the living room.