Chapter 36

Authors POV

So alls well that ends well, right? Everything was almost back to normal! All of the Anubis students came out of hiding, Mr. Sweet called every student back up to the school[collage and high school], Trudy was back in the kitchen cooking, and everyone was back to their normal routine. And the prom was tomorrow! Everything was falling back into place, except a couple of details...

• • •

"Amber do I really have to go dress shopping? I'm sure my old one will suffice." Nina groaned.
Amber looked at her like she had lost her mind!

"Uhm, no no NO! You may not! Besides, I'm paying for your dress and shoes!" Amber told her and dragged her out of the house. Yeah that's right, Amber and Nina were dress shopping, it's Amber, she's always shopping.

On the other hand, the other girls already had their dresses and were prepared for tomorrow. Joy, Mara, Willow, and KT were at the collage grounds decorating for Amber, who chose the "night in Paris" theme. The girls decided that it would be outside since it was during the spring time and it felt so nice! And the moon would set a very nice mood since it was gonna be a full moon that night.

However, Jerome and Alfie were eating Trudy's cookies and cake!–And if course pranking the younger grades, while Fabian was alone in his room playing the guitar and writing a new song that he was going to show Nina sometime; and Eddie was up in Patricia's room...

"I love you." He whispered to her, making her shiver. They were in her bed snuggling and talking about...anything really.

"I love you to, Weasle" she snorted. Eddie raised his eye brows.

"Ahhh, you never change, Yacker." He winked and chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good, I guess. The only thing is I have really bad mood swings." She looked so innocent. He busted out laughing.

"Ya think?" He laughed some more while she gave a death glare and made an attempt to get out of the bed. "Oh no ya don't!" He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him and tickled her so she would start laughing like a crazy person.

"Eddie...stop...it...hurts...I'm gonna pee!" She said and laughed in between. He stopped and let her roll back over to him and she embraced him like she hadn't ever before. "I love you," she said. "And no matter what, good or bad, I can't loose you. You coming here, out of all the schools in the world, you came here and annoyed the crap out of me and I so wanted to kill you," he laughed. ",but you showed me something that I have never been showed before. And that is...love. You were and are my first love and you will be my last love. You were my first kiss and you will be my last kiss. You are my never ending pain that shouts "Hey Yacker" all the time, and that forever you will be. I love you, Eddie, and I'm ready to begin our lives with this baby and for us to be together forever." She let go and kissed him passionately on the lips. By this time Eddie was to the point of tears and Patricia was crying, and that's not normal for her.

"Yacker, I don't know what to say," he began but she cut him off.

"Shh." She put her finger to his lips. "Just come here." She smiled sheepishly and they continued laying and snuggling on the bed.

" I love you Patricia, but I feel like I love Nina too." He thought.

• • •

The next morning was the big day! Prom day! Everyone at the university was getting out 2 hours early so the girls would have enough time to get dressed and everything.

"Oh my gosh Fabian, your gonna love Nina's dress!" Amber squealed at breakfast. "And Alfie make sure to wear a salmon tie, okay?" She smiled.

"Okay my love" he smiled and kissed her hand. Jerome and Eddie nearly choked in their eggs. "What?" He asked.