Chapter 16

Authors POV

Fabian, Nina, and Alfie went back to check the house to check for Amber, but when they got there, she east there.

"Bike shed?" Fabian asked. Nina nodded.

But before Nina and Fabian could leave, Alfie ran out the door, and they were close behind.
•••

When they got to the bike shed, thy heard noises inside.
Fabian grabbed a lead pipe as they walked slowly to the door.
Alfie opened the door very slowly as Nina flashed her flash light , from her phone, inside and they saw...

"AMBER?!?" They all said at the same time.

Amber was in a chair with her arms and legs tied up and her mouth taped.

Alfie pulled the tape off as Fabian and Nina untied her.

When Amber was free, she ran into Alfie's arms crying as many tears as possible.

"Shhhh it's okay. I got you. Alfies got you" he rubbed the back of her head and back.

"Amber, what happened?" Nina asked about 3 minutes later of their "Amfie" moment.

It took Amber a moment, but she finally let go of Alfie, dried her tears, and began to speak.

"I-I don't remember" She sniffled. "all I remember was walking out of the house, and walking the opposite way from the party."

"And?" Fabian asked.

"I sat on a bench and I-" Amber started crying more.

"It's okay, Amber" Nina reassured as Alfie rubbed her back.

"And I was crying because of what Jerome said, and then I woke up here all tied up; with red eyes staring at me" Amber cried harder.

Alfie took Amber back into his arms and held her tight.

"It's okay Amber. I'll find who do this!" He chanted.

~~~
When Amber, Fabian, Nina, and Alfie got back to Anubis; everyone one was already there except Mara and KT who wanted to stay longer at the party.

"Are you sure your okay, Amber?" Alfie asked again.

"Y-yeah. I just need some rest, but now I'm afraid to even sleep." she replied.

"Would you like me to comfort you? like I stay until your fast asleep?" He asked.

"Y- n-no. It wouldn't be fair to Willow" Amber signed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Amber signed again. "you and Willow are dating, and I don't want to hurt her." Amber said. "Thank you for your help Alfie, I-I better go" Amber went upstairs.

Alfie signed. He was unsure of what to do. He wanted to be with Willow, but he still loved Amber. "If only..." He thought.

~~~

The next morning at breakfast, no one was talking. Nina and Amber didn't get any sleep last night, Fabian stayed up with Nina and Amber, Alfie was about to burst open because he was made at Jerome for what he said about Amber, KT and Mara slept in, and Jerome just felt awkward around Amber.

"Why is everyone so silent?" Joy asked.

"I don't know. Maybe there's a coward in our mist" Alfie glared at Jerome.

Jerome took notice of this. "Alfie, buddy, what's-"

"I'm not your buddy!" Alfie yelled.

"What?" Jerome asked.