Chapter 21

Authors POV

~2 weeks later~

It's been two weeks since the "sinner Fabian" was changed back to normal and every thing was back in place. Amfie was now in a relationship, Peddie were bickering at each other as always, Willow and KT and Mara were doing things to take their minds off of boys, Jeroy went on several dates, and last but not least...Fabina was now an official couple.

But although these things are nice in the Anubis House, there is still one thing that needs to be done, with a very patient caretaker that is.

"What do you mean he isn't a sinner anymore?!?" Victor yelled at his son, while everyone was at school.

"I-I don't know. I've tried calling him but he won't come and he's been hanging out with Nina lately and their a couple now" Caleb explained.

"THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! I TOLD you ONE SIMPLE TASK and this is what you DO!" Victor slammed his hands on his desk.

"Look, I'm trying my best" Caleb stood to his feet.

Victor squinted his eyes at him and walked closer to him, getting in his face. "Well try HARDER!" He yelled. "Now get out of my face!"

And with that Caleb squirmed out of his office like a pig on crack.

~At School~

Everyone was in the drama room listening to the upcoming news that Mr. Winkler was about to present.

"Okay Class, in two weeks we will be hosting a prom in the new gymnasium that was built recently. Now we need an idea in what our theme will be. Any ideas?" He asked.

"FOOD!!!!!" Alfie exclaimed!

"The masquerade ball!" Patricia shouted.

"Woo! Oceania!" Willow blurted out.

"The titanic!" Mara exclaimed.

"We don't want to cry, Mara" Fabian scoffed.

"What about Paris?" Nina asked.

Everyone whispered amongst themselfs as if they were liking her idea.

"I agree with Nina!" Amber exclaimed.

"Okay, raise you hand if you want a Paris theme?" Mr. Winkler asked.

Everyone raised their hand, except Mara. She was too mad that no one liked her idea.

"Great! Now any volunteers to pull this all together?" He asked.

Nina stood to her feet with her hand raised. "I nominate Amber Millington!" She announced.

"Neeenna" Amber whispered in -a how could you- manner.

"What? Your amazing at this stuff! You'll do great." Nina smiled.

"Aww Nina, thanks, and don't hate me"
Amber smirked.

"Why would-"

"I NOMINATE NINA MARTIN!" Amber shouted before Nina could say anything further.

"Hey!" Nina shouted madly.

"Ayyye" Amber said with her best American accent.

They both giggled.

"So Nina and Amber it is then" Mr. Winkler mimicked and wrote their names down on a sheet of paper.

~~~
After school Mara went to the library to do some research on her research paper for school.

When she arrived the only person there was Caleb, who was doing some independent study on the bench by the stairs.

"Hey, Caleb right?" She smiled walking though the door.

"Uhh yeah. Aren't you Fabians girlfriend?" He asked, closing his book.

"No" Mara drifted sadly. "That's Nina."

"Oh, but you were both together the other day." He got up from his seat and walked toward her.

"Yeah, well it was a miss understanding." She sad coldly. She felt her muscles cramping up and her teeth gritting. She soon realized what was going on and went back to her normal self.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Honestly, no." She walked to the bench and sat on it. "I'm still in love with Fabian. But when Nina came back it's like she took him from me. It's like he dumped me for her. I just- I HATE her! I hate what she did." Mara yelled.

Caleb sat down beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"What if I told you that you can get Fabian back and revenge on Nina?" Caleb smirked.

"How?" She asked.

"Come on. I'll show you what I mean" he stood up and gestured his hand.

"I-I don't know" Mara looked at his hand and up at him.

"Come one Mara. Do you want Fabian back or not?" He asked.

She sat for a moment to collect her thoughts, but soon took his hand nodding as he took her to the gatehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah! Short chapter- I know! But im trying to get some new stuff in. This chapter probably didn't make since but I'm trying.
And I'm trying something new And I need your guys opinion:

•would you like to see some peddie? Or Neddie?

•Jeroy? Or Jara?

•should I even consider to bring Mick back?

•and do you want Mara to be a Sinner?!

HA! Thank to all of you that commented to my A/N! You guys are so amazing and I love you all!
Thanks!
Sibuna