Chapter 29

Authors POV

It's been 4 days since Nina's "accident" but still not everything was back to normal. She woke up 5 hours later and told the Sibuna gang what happened. Mara pretended like nothing ever happened, and Eddie and Patricia were trying to get around to telling Mr. Sweet about their "surprise".

"We have to tell him" Eddie said in the hall way at school while shutting his locker.

"But what if he hates me after this" Patricia put her head down.

"Yacker," he smiled and tilted her head back up with his hand. "no matter what he says I will still love you. And you got to Remember that it wasn't just your falt, I played a big part in this to." He said.

She sighed. "Okay, but your doing all the talking." She smiled.

He led her to Mr. Sweets office as the bell rang.

"Well, guess we gotta go" Patricia smiled and tried to walk away but Eddie grabbed her hand and pulled her back over.

"Yacker, when has being late to class bothered you before?" He smirked.

She grunted. "Fine! Weasel face" she crossed her arms while Eddie knocked on the door.

"Enter" Mr. Sweet said as he quickly looked at his computer, pretending to be busy. "Oh, Edison, Patricia, how may I help you?" He asked. "But make it quick I'm much to busy."

"Dad" Eddie gave the "no your not" look.

"Okay. Fine, but still make it quick." Mr. Sweet pressed on.

"We have something to tell you, and I don't know how your gonna take it but just please be calm about this, okay?" Eddie asked.

"Okay." Mr. Sweet looked at him weirdly.

"Patricia is pregnant." He let out.

"What!!?" Mr. Sweet yelled.

"I said calm" Eddie said.
Patricia was hiding behind Eddie.

"Edison. I'm so happy for you!" Mr. Sweet came and hugged Eddie.

"What?!" Patricia asked shockingly.

"Well you both are in college. But I don't like the fact that your not married Edison and you know thats against my policy, but I'm still happy" he smiled.

And for Mr. Sweet to be smiling, it's kinda creepy.

"Thank you so much dad!" Eddie hugged his father.

"Thanks Mr. Sweet!" Patricia hugged him also.

"Your both welcome, but I'm going to make an appointment for Patricia to see a doctor to make sure everything's going good, okay?" He said.

"Yes sir." Eddie smiled.

"Now off you go" Mr. Sweet shoed them out of his office and closed the door.

"I told you to trust me!" Eddie smiled at Patricia.

"Haha you were right, and thank you." She thanked and kissed him on the lips.

"Patricia apologizing?-I think there's something wrong with you" he smirked and kissed her chin.

~meanwhile~

"Let me go!" Amber struggled to get away from Mara. "Mara just stop!"

"Shut up Amber, before I run that blindfold down your throat." Mara theatened.

Yes, Amber was blindfolded and was being dragged by Mara to the gatehouse. Since Nina didn't turn herself over to Caleb, it was Mara's job to catch more sinners.