Chapter 32

Authors POV

It's been 3 days since Nina was captured and turned into a sinner. But meanwhile her arrival of distruction, the house of anubis gang went into hiding including Mr. Sweet and Trudy. Mr. Sweet sent every high school, junior high, and collage student home for the "holidays" due to Eddie telling him about what was to come. However, Eddie and KT managed to find an underground catacomb that was again planted by the Frobisher's, but this was for hiding verifications.
~~~

On the third day of their stake out, Fabian sat at the end of the entrechamber looking at a picture of Nina that was on the front of his wallet.

"I miss you, Neens." He whispered as he gripped the picture closer to his chest.

"Hey Fabes." Joy came walking up and sat beside him. "You doing okay?" She asked even though she knew the answer.

"Joy, you know the answer to that." He looked down at his feet.

"Yeah, but it was worth a shot. Why don't you come each dinner with us?" She asked.

"You mean that junk foot that Alfie and Jerome have gained 30 pounds from eating? No thanks." He rolled his eyes.

Joy sighed. "Fabian, I know we've had our differences but I think it's time that you and Eddie prepare to go back to the surface. I'm sure Nina has destroyed half the world right now, and I mean your the descendant from Isis! You both have got to do something." She briefly stated.

"What am I supposed to do? We could kill her! And I'm not ready for that." Fabian spat. Joy growled at him and walked away in frustration. There was just no use in trying anymore. Everyone there has tried to talk to him and he just screams or walks away. I think being down in that place is starting to get to him.

•meanwhile•

Eddie and Patricia were in their tent snuggling. He was brushing his fingers through her hair while she drew on his arm with her nails.

"Eddie?" She asked.

"Yes?" He said while stroking her hair.

"What are we gonna do about the baby? I missed my appointment yesterday." She asked worryingly.

"Don't worry baby, everything will be fine, I promise." He kissed her head.

She looked up at him and into his eyes. She couldn't tell if it was him just saying that to calm her down or if it was him really saying that. She was almost a month into her pregnancy yet she hadn't grown much. She leaned in and kissed his lips over and over again until they were interrupted by KT unzipping their tent and rushing in.

"KT!" Patricia said.

"Yeah we were kinda having a moment." Eddie wined.

"That's sweet and all but we have a major problem!" She announced.

"What?" Eddie quickly got up.

"Fabians missing!" She finally said.

"What?! Where could he have gone?" He asked and him and Patricia were now outside the tent walking with KT.

"We don't know. We just heard a loud thump and then looked to make sure everyone was here and he's gone." She said.

"Well we gotta do something quick!" He said.

"Yeah. But what? We don't want everyone to die!" Willow joined in, gripping Alfie's arm.

"I'll go." He ran back to his tent and grabbed his phone, a flashlight, and anything else he might need.

"Wait." Patricia stopped him from walking out. "Please be careful!" She said.

"I will babe. I'm gonna finish this." He kissed her hard on the lips.

"I love you." She hugged him.

"I love you to!" He hugged back and cried.

"Awww! Peddie moment" Willow jumped in.
Everyone gave her a death glare. "Too soon?" She smiled.

"Bye Patricia." He kissed her cheek and walked towards the entrance and left the "safe-room".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So yeah I know this is a short chapter but I wanted y'all to still be interested in my story! I know I haven't updated for a while and that's because I've been just so busy with school and then I got sick last week. So I wrote all of this tonight. I hope it's not to bad and I know it's short but it's all I could get and I'm so sorry! But I'll try to update soon! I love you all!
Sibuna