Chapter 24

Authors POV

"Hey we aren't gross!" Joy shouted.

Mara has posted copies of Nina's diary all over the school! Everyone was surrounding her. Fabian, Patricia, Amber, Alfie, Jerome and Joy were the main ones was that were angry; and everyone else was in shock.

"Nina how could you lie about that?" Eddie said bombarded in his mind.

"Eddie! I didn't I swear.! It's Mara! I don't know how she came up with this but it's her scheme to get rid of me! Please just help me get out of this!" Nina cried.

"Okay. Okay." He said.

"Everyone!" Eddie yelled getting their attenchen.  "Do you really think that Nina would of written all if these things? I mean...Fabian, don't you believe her? She is your girl-"

"X!-Girlfriend Miller!" Fabian scoffed.
"I knew you two were seeing each other!"

"Fabian! We're not! I don't even think of Eddie like that! And Amber I would never write those things about you, your my best friend and yeah your a blonde, but so what your so smart and intellegent. And Joy and Jerome  I don't know why Mara would write that stuff about you guys and blame it on me but you guys aren't gross."

"Aww Neens, I believe you" Amber squealed and hugged her.

"Us too" Joy hugged as well.

Fabian didn't say a word.  He was still so upset at Nina for breaking up with him over something stupid, which maybe she had a point since this just accured.

"Okay MARTIN! You won this, but next time I won't be so nice" Mara smirked and walked off.

~afterschool~

Eddie and Patricia were in Eddies room working on "homework"; but if you know Eddie and Patricia, it was more like nagging or mocking each other.

"So Eddie?" Patricia asked.

"Yup!" He said as he kept looking at his labtop.

"I was just wondering-did you and Nina really hook up?" She asked.

Eddie looked away from him labtop to her. "Really Trixie?" He gave her the "really" look.

"Welll you have been talking to her a lot, you know with you Orsrian-Chosen One thing." She said.

Eddie got up and walked over to his bed,which Patricia was sitting on, and sat beside her.

"Babe, I love you more than anything imaginable and you know that right?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah, I'm just afraid since your her protector that you will want her and she will want you and-"

And then Eddie smacked a kiss on her lips.

"I love you more, Patricia." He grind like an idot, after the kiss.

"I love you to Eddie!" She blurted out and kissed him passionately. But soon it became more than just a passionate kiss, it was a make out session with Dr. Eddie.

He moved closer to her and grabbed her in ways that only a man would do to his wife.

She took off his shirt as he unraveled hers. He laid on her and grabbed her and kissed her more everytime.

But soon they both had nothing on, but a blue blanket to cover them up. This was the first time Patricia and Eddie had seen each other this way. She was moaning, he was sweating-and they've tried this once or twice but they weren't ready for this, this kind of love. But soon enough they were finished, but something wasn't done.

~~~

Later that night all of Sibuna met in Nina, Amber, and Patricia's room for a Sibuna meeting called by Nina and Eddie.

Nina, Amber, and KT were sitting in Nina's bed, Alfie in a rolling chair, Fabian standing up, and Patricia and Eddie in Patricia's Bed.

"So what's this about?" Alfie asked.

"So you all know what went down earlier this morning with the whole Mara saying that that was Nina's diary?" Eddie asked.

"Ye-ah so? That should be a Nina-Mara or Fabian situation, no Sibuna." He said.

"Not anymore" Fabian mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"No! What Eddies saying is that since Mara didn't come home tonight we think that she was turned into a sinner." Nina said.

"Okay who is doing this!? Cause they are pissing me off! First Amber babes, the Fabian!- now Mara!" Alfie yelled.

"Calm down, babes. It will be okay" Amber rubbed his shoulders.

"I think we should go back to the gatehouse and look for clues" KT suggested.

"Yeah. I'm with KT on that one" Nina agreed.

"Okay then 3 of us will go." Eddie said.

"I will!" KT volunteered.

"Me too!" Nina said.

Everyone looked at Fabian.

"Ugh, ok I'll go" he wined.

When everyone was leaving to go to bed Nina stopped Fabian from leaving.

"Fabian?" She asked.

He turned around thinking that his first move was to say something rude, but Nina was right, he needed to change back into the other Fabian.

"Yes?" He said.

"I wanna apologize." She said shaking.

"Don't be. I'm sorry for the way I behaved. Your right I have changed, Nina. But I don't want us to break up because of Mara. I love you so much, Nina Martin, and I will do anything to win you back" he smiled.

He didn't say anything. But instead she blushed and gave him a hug.

"and one more thing, will you sleep up here tonight? With me? I'm really scared Mara is going to come in here" she said loosing her smile.

He smiled. "Of course love" he said.

________________________
Hey loves! So what did ya think!? Idk. This chapter wassssssss-kind of intense😂 but I really hoped you guys liked it! I'll update soon!
Sibuna