Chapter 35

Authors POV

So Nina, Fabian, and Eddie diverged a plan. Nina would get Caleb alone and isolated from the other sinners and Victor, and then bring him to Anubis House; While Fabian and Eddie hide and wait for the signal.

"Nina, please just...." Fabian sighed while standing outside the gatehouse. "Be safe." He gave a half smile.

She smiled widely and kissed him on the cheek. "I promise." That was then Fabian pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately and then let her go.

"I love you, Nina." He smiled.

"I love you to." She grinned and looked toward Eddies way. "Wish me Good luck?" And they both told her Good luck as she make her was towards the library.

"I love you Nina." Eddie said in his mind. He knew Nina didn't hear it because for some reason when she was "turned into a sinner" they lost that bond between each other. "Sometimes I wished I ended up with her" he gazed her way. But little did he know that he wasn't the only to hear that inside his mind.

"Eddie, you okay?" Fabian asked.

"Yeah man. Just hope that this goes well." Eddie looked back toward the way Nina went.

Fabian laughed. "I'm sure we can. C'mon! We gotta get to Anubis." He said and they both ran back to Anubis House.

•••••

Back at the library Mara and Amber were playing cards while Caleb was pacing around and Victor was growing very impatient. 

"You cheated!" Mara yelled at Amber.

"No I didn't! Your the one who laid down the card.!!" Amber pushed Mara.

"Oh that's it!!" Mara got up from her seat and started pulling Ambers hair, which made her scream, and Amber did the same to her.

"QUIET!!" Victor yelled. "You may be sinners but you are STILL annoying teenage imvasouls!!" He turned to Caleb and then back to the door as he saw Nina come in.

"Well? Did you find anything?" Caleb quickly ran to her.

She sighed and nodded her head. "No, it's like they've gone without a trace."
Caleb put his arm around her.

"Do you want me to help?" He asked.

Nina smirked evilly. "Two the better. Let's check Anubis House, again. I'm sure they'll be missing their beloved things." Nina laughed vigorously and took Caleb with her, leaving Victor, Mara, and Amber alone again.

••••

"Where should we hide?" Fabian asked.

"We could hide in the shoe closet?" Eddie asked. Fabian nodded his head as they went in and closed the door.

"This place still creeps me out, especially they doll of Robert Frobisher Smyth." Fabian mentioned.

Eddie chuckled. "You got to admit, that was pretty funny." Fabian laughed to but stopped when they heard the door open. They peaked through the door to listen and watch.

"It's looks empty to me." Caleb told Nina.

"You never know. They could be upstairs." She smirked. He nodded and then that's when Nina gave her signal for them to come out. As soon as Caleb was turned around, Nina pushed him as hard as she could to the ground and he landed in front of the sarcophagus.

"Nina what the-" he turned to look at a smirking Fabian and Eddie. "You!!" Caleb greeted his teeth. "You tricked me!" He yelled at Nina.

"Darn pippy  I did. Who knew that you can't turn a daughter and son of the gods into a sinner." She smirked.

Caleb stood to his feet and right as he did they Victor came running in along side Mara and Amber.

"I knew it! I knew it!!" He stepped in front of Caleb by the sarcophagus.

"Father-" Caleb started.

"No! I warned you that she wasn't turned. But you were blinded by love" he scoffed. "And you two, where were you hiding."

"Where were you shaving?" Eddie suddenly said and Fabian and Nina looked at them strangely. "Sorry." He put his hands up in surrender.

"You think your gonna win this time boy?! Well you can't. Only three descendants of the gods can destroy the ant-chosen one, and you only have two." Victor smirked.

"Your wrong! We have the descendant of Isis.!" Eddie choked.

Victor circled Caleb. "Rutter!" He stopped and stared at him.

"You won't get away with this Nina." Caleb laughed in their faces.

She chuckled. "Your wrong about that m'dear" she smirked and her, Fabian, and Eddie joined hands, with her in the middle. They closed their eyes and began to say words that only came to them from the gods, but as soon at this happened, a blue light stretched throughout the house and began to Detroit anything and everything evil, including Victor, Caleb, and the sinners that lived inside of Mara and Amber.

"Anubis killed Osiris, but Isis killed Ammut. They were banished to Duat, where no one saw it." Is what they kept saying and soon enough Caleb and Victor were gone and the beam of light that shimmer around, had died down.

"Is it over? Did we do it?" Fabian asked.

"I guess so." Nina laughed and hugged Fabian, leaving Eddie by himself; but then Nina gave Eddie the biggest hug she had ever given anyone and he was content with that.

"What happend?" A loud groan came from Amber and then Mara.

"I dunno. All I remember was be attacked by, by,-"

"Caleb?" Nina finished for Mara.

"Ya." She said and stood to her feet, along side Amber.

"Nina!" Amber squealed and hugged her.

"Amber I've missed you so much." Nina hugged her best friend.

"You have no idea!" She let go. "That felt like I Had the life suck out of me."

"No kiddin." Eddie laughed.

Mara looked at Fabian.
"Is he gone?" She asked.

"Yeah, he is." Was all Fabian said.

"Look, Nina, Fabian, I'm so sorry for the way I've treated you this term. I know I was controlling to you Fabian, and to you Nina I was a witch. I would like to ask for forgiveness." Mara half smiled.

Nina and Fabian looked at each other and grinned. "Of course." and She couldn't be more thrilled.

Amber suddenly gasped. "Where is Alfie!?!?"

"Haha calm down, he's in hiding with everyone else. C'mon"  Eddie chuckled and brought them to the "safe house" and everyone was so happy that it was finally over.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I know I know, I suck balls😒 but I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry and I'm back with a new chapter! It's not super Dooper long but I tried and I'm here to tell you that the next chapter will be the final chapter! But I need to ask you guys something okay? I need some ideas for the new book I'm gonna write! It's not gonna be a sequel unfortunately, it's gonna be a brand new start, something fresh! So please give me some ideas. And I promise to have the next chapter up and ready soon!
•VOTE•COMMENT•FAN
Sibuna