Chapter 20

Authors POV

The next morning, Fabian woke up with Nina on his chest. He smiled lightly and got up, trying not to wake her up.

"Fabian" she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning love" he kissed her forehead.

"I guess we didn't stay up all night" she giggled.

"Haha I don't think so." He took off his shirt and put his white dress shirt on.
"You better go get dressed. I'll see you at breakfast babe. And don't worry about the whole Mara thing, I'll fix it" he assured and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you." She opened the door. "And Fabian-" he looked up at her. "I love you" she smiled.

He blushed. "I love you to." He said as she shut the door. But when she turned around she was greeted by a not so happy camper.

"What the hell were you doing in my boyfriends room?!" Mara yelled at Nina.

"I was talking to Eddie!" Nina shouted.

"Well how about you don't go near Fabian!!" Mara yelled louder as she pushed Nina.

"How about..." Nina stood to her feet. "...you go to hell" Nina pushed Mara down, HARD, and she fell flat on her face.

Nina backed up towards the steps.
"

EXCUSE ME?!??!!" Mara screamed.

"I didn't stutter!!!" Nina exclaimed and
ran up the stairs to her room.

"What! The! Heck!" Mara bickered and got up from the floor.

She knocked on Fabians door, wondering and determined for an explanation. Not thinking of who is could be, Fabian softly said "come in".

Mara opened the door and slammed to shut behind her.

Fabian turned around to see Mara, furious then ever.
"Oh heyyy Marraaa" he smiled like she was freaking him out.

"Hey?" She glared. "I just saw your c girlfriend in here and all you say is...hey!?"

"Mara listen, about yesterday I wasn't being myself. I was having a moment and I-I-I was mad at Nina because I thought she cheated, and you she didn't. And I used you to get back at her. But she didn't cheat and I'm really sorry I used you like that. I wasn't myself." Fabian explained.

Mara sighed after taking that all in.

"I get it. When Jerome cheated on me, I wanted revenge and I used Joy for it. But now look, their a couple. And now all I want is for a guy to love me. And I was in love with you ,Fabian. But I see now that your in love with Nina. And I'm sorry about all the ruckus I've caused. I honestly thought you dumped me FOR Nina. But I know now it just wasn't meant to be" Mara sighed.

"Mara-" Fabian grabbed her shoulder. "I except your apology. And thank you for saying that, it means a lot to me. And hey, maybe someday someone will come and make you happy again and treat you right" he smiled.

"Thanks Fabes." She smiled and headed for the door. "I'm happy, that your happy" she smiled one last time and opened the door and closed it as she left the room.

~~~
When Nina entered her room se found Amber and Patricia patiently waiting. Amber was standing in front of the door with her arms crossed and foot tapping. And Patricia was laid out on her best wondering where Nina was, that was until she came in the room.

"Where have you been?!" Amber alerted Nina.

"Uh. Uhmmmm. Umm" Nina hesitated.

"Well?" Amber asked her foot tapping harder on the wooden floor.

"I-I was with Fabian." She smiled.

"All night?" Patricia asked.

"Ya." I breath as they gasped.

"But...but...but HES A SINNER!!!!" Amber screamed!

"Shhh AMBER! Quiet! We don't want everyone to know." Nina put her finger to her mouth. "But he isn't anymore." She continued.

"How is that possible?" Patricia asked.

"Me and Eddie used our powers. We don't know what we did and how we did it but it happened!" Nina squealed in excitement.

"Well why did you stay down there all night then?" Amber asked.

"I explained to him what happend and told him I isn't cheat on him, of course, and then we just stayed up all night talking and being Fabian and Nina" Nina smiled.

"Awwwwww. I'm so happy for you" Amber hugged Nina.

~~~

At breakfast everything was back to normal. No more Mabian but Fabina was back on track. But of course Jerome, Joy, and Willow wanted answers.

"So what happened to Mabian?" Joy asked.

"Uh, uh..." Fabian stuttered.

"...I broke up with him!" Mara shouted.
"I-it wasn't working out."

"Y-yeah.! And I realized how big of a fool I was being and I apologize for that." Fabian played along.

"I wish we had a god who could erase minds." Nina thought.

"Me too! It would make that 60 I made in Geometry much easier if the teacher forgot" Eddie thought back.

"Classical Eddison" Nina smiled.

🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆
Okay so this is a short chapter but at least everything is back on track! I hope everyone liked this chapter! Thanks for reading!
Sibuna