Chapter 18

Nina's POV

I was walking upstairs when the front door opened, so I turned towards it and saw Caleb standing there, looking at me.

"Caleb? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to see you, Nina." he replied.

"Me?" I asked. I hope he isn't going to ask me out again.

"Nina, I-I really really like you! Just please give me a chance and I'll blow your world!" He begged.

What the heck? I mean really Caleb! I have a boyfriend. "Caleb, your nice and all but-" before I could finish he pulled me into his grasp and kissed me. I tried to get away but I couldn't! His arms were wrapped around me as he kissed me passionately. It was gross honestly.
He finally pulled away and just smirked at me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?" I screamed.

"You kissed back" he smirked.

"No I didn't!!! Get out of this house!" I squealed and pushed him out the door and shut it.

What the heck is going on?! I'm going to tell Fabian about this in the morning.

~~~

The next morning at breakfast, Nina entered the room and saw Fabian sitting by Mara.

"Hey Fabian" Nina smiled, but she didn't know why he was sitting over there.

Fabian glared at her.

"Is everything okay? What's going on?" She asked.

"May I talk to you in the hall?" Fabian asked angrily.

"Yeah sure" Nina and Fabian got up and went into the hall.
"Are you okay?" Nina asked.

"Nina we need to break up!" Fabian said.

"W-why?" Nina asked, tears forming in her eyes. "I thought everything was good between us"

"It was for me, until you decided to get you a new 'friend'" Fabian quoted.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm talking about Caleb! I saw your little kiss you and him had last night, a-and I'm done! We're done!!" Fabian yelled.

"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me, Fabian!" She said disgusted.

"Yeah right Nina" Fabian scoffed.

"I'm telling the truth, Fabian! I tried to get away but I couldn't get out of his grasp" she explained.

"Nina, how could you be such a SLUT! I mean you tell Mara off for that when your JUST AS WORSE! We are DONE Nina!!" Fabian yelled one last time before running out the front door.

Not only was Fabian mad but he was crying his eyes out. She was the love of his life, and for her to do that was just aweful. Nina was crying like shed never cried before and went upstairs to her room.

Meanwhile Victor was watching from his office door.

He called his son, Caleb.

"Yes, Caleb, good job boy. Now do the rest of the job before she finds him, and make sure he is taken to the gatehouse!" Victor exclaimed and hung up the phone. "Nina Martin is dead too me." Victor chuckled.

~~~
Authors POV

"NINA! NINA! NINA!" Amber squealed coming up the stairs and in their room. "Nina!" She exclaimed opening the door. "Nina quests w-" Amber saw that she was crying . "what's wrong?" She shut the door.

"F-fab h-h-he b-ro a-a-and h-he-"

"Nina, I don't understand what your saying." Amber said.

Nina cried some more tears. "Fabian broke up with me." she cried again.

"What! Why?" She yelled.

"He accused me of cheating on him with Caleb" Nina sighed.

"Did you?" Amber asked, raising her eye brow.

"No, Amber. He kissed and wouldn't let me out of his grasp. There was nothing I could do" Nina sobbed.

"Oh," is all Amber could say.

Nina wiped away her tears. "Ya. So what were you so happy about?" She asked.

"Oh, well, Alfie asked me out" Amber said as if she lost her best friend.

"Amber that's great!" Nina perked a bit.

"Yeah" Amber rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Nina asked.

"Well I feel bad for Willow, and plus how can I be happy when your sitting here upset, you know what?! - I'm gonna go give Fabian a piece of my mind!" Amber got up but before she opened the door, Nina stopped her.

"Amber" she sighed. "please dont. Not now. Besides he ran out of the house." Nina said.

"What?! Nina! Remember! There's still a kidnapper out there!" Amber yelled.
"What if someone got him?"

"Amber, I'm sure he's fine. He's probably back by now." Nina assured.

"Yeah, maybe" she sighed.

~~~

Fabian woke up in a strange, yet familiar place. He was surrounded by five sarcophagus, an was in the middle of a round room.

"W-where am I?" Fabian asked himself.

"You know where, Fabian" a familiar voice said.

"The g-gatehouse." Fabian whispered to himself. "Who are you! Why am I here?!" Fabian shouted.

"Oh, Fabian, Fabian, Fabian." and out I the shadows came Caleb.

"Caleb?" Fabian said angrily.

"Oh dear Fabian." he said circling him. "If only you didn't ruin your relationship with Nina, oh wait I did. I'm the one that kissed her" Caleb laughed evilly.

Fabian's face was getting red. He was angry but sad because of what he did to Nina.

"It's too bad she will never see you again, at least not your normal self." Caleb smirked.

"What do you mean?" Fabian asked.

Caleb smirked and his eyes flashed red as he laughed evilly.

"Who are you? Really?!" Fabian yelled.

"I am Victor Caleb Rudemar the III, also know as Ammits son" he smirked.

"That's not possible!" Fabian shouted.

"Oh but it is. The gods, Anubis and Set, had an animal named Ammit. But she wanted to have a son, a half god but half human, someone who would bring destruction to our world. So she placed her hand on my mothers stomach and my mother conceived with a male child, and the only one that knew was my father, Victor. I was sent to destroy the Chosen One and Orsirian and then Ammit will rule the world as prophesied."

"That will never happen" Fabian shouted.

"Oh but Fabian, it will, starting with you" his eyes flashed red as he pushed Fabian into the sarcophagus, but Fabian fought back, but Caleb over powered him.

🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I meant to update Sunday but I just had a lot going! I hope you guys liked this chapter and please let me know how you liked it! Thanks for reading.
Sibuna

Ps: I know the video is weird but it's funny to me(: