Chapter 19

Authors POV

The next day came, and no one had seen nor heard from Fabian. In fact, when everyone got up and dressed for breakfast, he wasn't anywhere to be found; until 20 minutes later after breakfast had started, he walked through the door.

He still knew who everyone was, and what happened between him and Nina, but after being shoved into the sarcophagus he doesn't remember a thing.

He walked into the dinning room, looking like he could kill someone.

"Fabian!?" Nina jumped up and hugged him. "Where have you been?" She asked.

Fabian grabbed her arm and walked her into the hall.

"Fabes? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Don't ever call me that again!!" Fabian yelled.

"Fabian what is wrong with you?" She asked. "I didn't cheat on you with Caleb."

Fabian pushed Nina down and smirked.

She screamed a bit, and everyone came out into the hall to watch what was going on.

"Hey Mara, will you be my girlfriend again? You were right about her" Fabian said disgusted at Nina.

"Yes! I'd love too Fabian" Mara perked, and her and Fabian walked out the front door.

Everyone's mouths dropped as Nina's eyes were flooded with tears.

"Nina what happend?" Eddie asked, while helping her up.

"I don't know. Fabian thinks I cheated on him with Caleb, and that never happened, he kissed me! And then he shows up this morning and then I asked if he was okay and he pushed me down" Nina cried.

"It's true! She would never cheat on Fabian." Amber confirmed.

"And then he asked Mara out in front of you?" Patricia asked. Nina nodded.
"Fagget" Patricia scoffed under her breath.

"What is going on?!" Jerome asked. "Believe it or not we saw it too"

"Yeah yeah. We don't know Jerry" Eddie padded his back.

"Nina Sibuna meeting, NOW!!" Eddie thought.

(A/N: remember Nina and Eddie can read each other's mind?!)

"Way ahead of ya there." Nina thought back.

~~~

Sibuna meet in lounge room, before class so they could talk about the recent event that accured.

"Okay, so you and Fabian got into a fight and he broke up with you? Correct?" Alfie asked.

Nina nodded.

"Then he didn't come home last night-" Eddie began.

"But walked though the door this morning acting like a different person?" KT asked.

Nina again nodded.

Eddie, KT, Patricia, and Alfie all looked at each other as if they were communicating but not with their mouths.

"Do you think maybe Fabians a sinner, Nina?" Eddie asked.

"N-no! H-he can't be." She stuttered.

"But look at him!" Patricia said, everyone looked over at him and Mara Making out on one of the couches. "That's not Fabian." She finished.

"Okay. Okay! So what if that's not Fabian? How do we get him back?" Amber asked.

"We get him alone-" Alfie started.