2

Soon 15 years passed, Y/N's memory of that night almost faded .
The only memory she has of that night was, she fell unconscious in a forest and later finds herself in her home safe. Her mom told her about a boy who saved her that night and this is the only piece of information she has about that night.
Though she dreams of that boy almost every night and prays to meet him someday  to thank him.

Today she was humming to herself as she was busy in collecting berries to make the favourite pie of her father.

After her mom  passed away few years back, she handled her father and house so well.

" And Done! " she plucked the last berry and smiled to herself.

She hears the sounds of horse footsteps and  finds landlord of their area approaching towards her. They stop by her

" Lady! Can you tell the way to Laeun village?"

Y/N nods and narrates the way to men   completely unaware of a pair of eyes of old aged landlord which were now  staring  her as if she the most beautiful woman he has ever seen . He smirks to himself before proceeding on his way.

After returning home she cooks delicious pancake for her father.

" Hmm my daughter is best chef of this world"

Y/N chuckles before taking a seat beside her father. She tells him about her meeting with landlord. Her father drops his spoon looking all concerned

" Is everything alright?"
" Yes dad ofcourse! They were just asking way to a village"

His father nods sighing in relief but stops again.

" W-Wait! Was that mark on your arm well hidden? He didn't see it right?"
" No dad! You can relax. I always tie a cloth around that mark to hide it as ordered by you"

He again sighs in relief as Y/N lays her head on her father's shoulder as he  enjoys his sweet pie.

" Dad! Can I ask you something?"
" Of course princess!"
" Dad, when will you tell me the meaning of this mark on my arm, I know I got it from that night at forest  but what's the need  to keep it covered always?"

She looks at her arm on which a tiger face with sword was inked.

" i will tell you everything just wait for the  right time princess "

After  three days Y/N returns back to her home after collecting some fruits but her smile drops on seeing her father  tensed and nervous. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed her arrival.

" Dad! Are you okay?"

She holds the arm of her dad

" Hunh? Y-Y/N"

" What's wrong dad? Is everything fine?"

His eyes tears up and he panics on seeing his daughter.

" W-Why did you return so early? Did they see you?"

He holds her shoulders.

"  Who are you talking about? What happened?"

Her father hugged her  immediately

" i won't let you stay here any longer. You are leaving this place RIGHT NOW!"

" But dad Why?"

" Y/N today a group of men who belong to landlord of our place visited us A-And"

" And what dad?"

" The landlord wants to marry you. He sent a marriage proposal for you."

" Then I will deny the proposal. What's the need to worry so much?"

He cups her face

" Y/N you don't know him princess. He hasn't given any option to us  Infact he threatened us that either you will  be his wife or he will keep you as his slave forever. "

Y/N gasps and the baskets fall from her hands.

" But isn't he like sixty and already has nine wives, why does he want me then ?? "

"  He doesn't have a male child so he wants to marry again. He wants you to bear his children and successor "

Y/N gasps as tears brim her eyes

" D-Dad i don't want to marry him "

Her hold tightens on the hands of her father.

" D-Don't worry, I won't let this happen. This tiger mark " He uncovers that part of her arm " it will protect you now "

He hugs his daughter to calm her down

" B-but how? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~