10

When they were busy in their conversations they heard a knock and Taehyung went to open the main door.

" Is she fine? Are you both okay?"

A loud  voice was heard which increased slowly as that person entered the house.

" Y/N, meet Jimin he is my friend"

Y/N stands up and bows at him and so does Jimin

" Taehyung whatever you did today was so brave of you, but I am afraid we have to face consequences now."

" it's okay Jiminah you don't need to worry, I will handle it!"

" But Taeh-"

" Don't worry!"

Jimin sighs in defeat as he diverts his attention towards y/n

Jimin - Are you alright y/n?

Y/N nods with a little smile. Even Taehyung's friends are just like him. She wonders how these kind-hearted people are surviving in such a community.

" You can chill now Taehyung. I have already informed Petal and Rose about y/n. They both are on their way"

Soon another knock is heard as the ladies enter the house taking their positions each beside Jimin who holds their waist.

" Y/N meet Jimin's wives Petal and Rose!"

" W-Wives?"

" Ah... Long story i will tell you in short someday" Says Jimin rubbing his nape embarrassingly.

Y/N's eyes slightly widens that how come he has two wife. They both left Jimin's side to engulf her in a  hug.

" We are so happy to meet you y/n!"
Rose exclaimed in excitement.

" Taehyung has always waited for you and finally today  when you are with him. We are so happy!" Petal smiles.

'W-wait for me?' she thought, she looked at Taehyung who blushed slightly.

" I am also glad  to meet  you both !"

" Y/N if you need any help we are just four house away! " Says the elder one, Petal

They both shower her with so many questions that is she alright and how is she feeling now.

" I am fine. You guys stop worrying about me. " Y/N chuckled making them smile.

" I know the pain you had gone through, We have been at your place once."  petal sighs

They both check their marks and still their skin was  burnt a little. Jimin's smile drops as he moved towards them and placed his arms around their shoulders to hug them.

" But Chim helped us a lot after that. He was always there for us. " Rose smiled pecking his cheek as Jimin smiled a little.

" What Taehyung did for you is remarkable Y/N because noone ever dares to go against elders or any rituals but he did, just for you! " Petal smiles at Taehyung.

Y/N whimpers in pain as Taehyung was changing the bandage of her head.

" Hush! It's alright... It's alright..
Just a little more!"

Soon he changed the bandage and goes to dump the old one as she sinks her head on pillow. He comes back with healthy dinner dishes.

" Sorry for bothering you y/n but, have dinner before you prepare to go for sleep "

She slowly starts having her meal while Taehyung adores her like always. In these whole weeks as promised by Taehyung, he really became her best friend, someone she can always open her heart to. She was glad and happy to have him as her friend. Y/N gradually warmed towards him as he literally devoted himself to take care of her and her wounds were healing pretty good now .  She developed a soft corner for him .

She also got a younger brother Jimin who is always there for her just like Taehyung and two girl bestie Petal amd Rose who helped her a lot to settle at this new place. She was thankful to all of them.

"  Y/N!"

He gets her attention

" Tomorrow we are going  to meet mom and dad so be ready!"

" Oh! Okay I will!"

" Also there is something more which I want to request!"

" Go on Taehyung"

" Can we... b-behave like Husband Wife in front of them because they won't understand ou-"

She holds his hand

" Don't worry Taehyung I understand the situation."

'It's okay Taehyung just bear with me a little more. Once dad will be done with that landlord, I will free you forever from this marriage and return back to my love who is waiting for me. You will always be a special friend of mine.' she smiles at him who smiles back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~