8

Wedding Day

Soon Y/N arrived and Taehyung's heart fluttered on seeing her in their traditional wedding dress. He has only imagined this day in his dreams but today she was actually there. She looked so pretty, a fallen angel indeed.

She stumbles a bit as she has still not recovered fully. Taehyung rushes towards her and holds her shoulders to support her. She gasps on finding him so close and immediately steps aside removing his hand from her shoulders.

" I-I am fine!"

Taehyung nods and  feels a bit embarrassed as people starts murmuring and whispering amongst themselves but as she tries to walk again, she feels a bit dizzy because of hot atmosphere and heavy dress. Taehyung quickly holds her in his arm.

" Let me help you y/n, you are not well! "

She nods finally giving up. He extends his hand towards her. She holds it as he wraps other arm around her shoulders slowly and protectively .

Surprisingly she doesn't feels uncomfortable infact she feels calm around him and sighs feeling a bit relaxed.

Though Taehyung should be happy to be with her finally but he was more concerned for her as she was not well after  that night's events.

He observed her  slowly to check if she is okay because that traditional dress was really heavy.

Soon they were standing in front of each other as he holds her  hands gently . His heart was beating at a different pace today with butterflies fluttering inside his stomach as he remembered the day he marked her.

She was the plan, the gift of destiny, something he will love, protect and cherish his whole life.

A smile crept on his face finally  having her all for him .

While y/n on other hand was waiting to get over with this marriage soon. She had her plans after all.

She was thankful to Taehyung for saving her life twice and she will surely payback him  but it doesn't mean she will stay in this  marriage with  him forever.

While Taehyung was busy admiring her and planning to cherish their bond with a beautiful blush on his face . She was planning to be out of this marriage soon without hurting Taehyung and according to her why would  he even  feel hurt because he must be wanting for this too, after all this marriage is forced marriage because of that stupid mark.

She decides that whatever time she will spend with him she will try to payback him for his help not once but twice  and after that she will break up  this marriage and free him .

She huffed and looks up only to meet Taehyung's eyes which were shining with so many  emotions and dreams of their bond in future but she being unaware of them breaks the eye contact to look down again.

They were declared married after some rituals.... ❤️

Now was the turn of last ritual as horror creeps on  the faces of all the women that now is the time...!

As the last ritual was announced Taehyung's smile faded because he almost forgot about this in admist of everything. Horror and concern can be now clearly seen on his face.

He has seen women of his community suffering in this last ritual. He has always been against it but who is he to stop something which is persistent since ages.

His hold tightened on y/n's hands who looks up at him confused. Today even his women will face that and he will have to watch everything being  helpless. He can hear screams and cries of all those brides which clenched his heart every time he attended a wedding and today his lady too will undergo that same horror.

He gasped as he imagined y/n at that place. He brought her a little closer to him. His aura changed to his original intimidating one. He holds her protectively as his gaze screamed infact roared, that on hand laid on his woman and everybody  present will have to face the consequences.

Women  which were supposed to carry y/n trembled in fear as his aura clearly indicated them to backoff! and stay away from his woman! They all passed glances at each other in fear.

As ritual was getting delayed elders scolded Namjoon for this behavior of Taehyung and asked him to take the needed actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~