20

Tonight Taehyung didn't even dared to come to their shared bedroom. He just told her to pack her bags and take rest after that he was gone.

Y/N packed her bags with a heavy heart . She stops for a moment to look around their room and cherish the memories she shared with Taehyung.

None of them slept that night as Taehyung was busy in arrangements of their travel while y/n was busy in packing her bags.

Soon Taehyung comes to get her but before leaving with him she slowly enters Taehyon's room and pecks his forehead. She wanted to hug him so bad to say a last goodbye. A tear escaped her eyes as she caressed his hair so lovingly. She was confirmed by now that she has really gotten attached to many people here.

Taehyung loads her luggage in a cart and helps her to climb the back of his horse as she holds him. Only they both know what they were going through. Y/N holds him as he closes his eyes to supress the shocks of pain his heart was suffering from.

Their whole journey was silent as the moments they spent together flashed in front of their eyes. They died many times in that single moment of separation because they know destiny will separate them eventually at the end of this journey.

Soon they reached their destination as he stops his horse climbing down along with y/n. Taehyung walked along with her for some distance and now y/n can easily recognise that it was Jungkook's house located on outskirts of town. Taehyung stops.

" Go y/n! Jungkook is inside his house. He is waiting for you."

He wanted to say so much more but words just got stuck in his throat. Same was the condition of y/n.

" Thank you for helping me Taehyung!"

She looks at him through her glistening eyes that's when Taehyung felt an urge to hug her, only that could  compensate his words now.

He opens his arms wide and y/n could clearly see her world in front of her, she steps forward and hugs him. She was unable to understand that why is it getting so difficult to say goodbye to Taehyung with every passing second.

Taehyung closes his eyes, this was their last hug, a last goodbye, his biggest nightmare! Their heart pained.

Soon they part as Taehyung holds her hand and drops her infront of Jungkook's house. He knocks the door and steps back slowly and before y/n could process it he was going back. Y/N's heart clenched painfully at his site of leaving that place . She wanted to run back to him so so badly. Suddenly the door opens revealing none other than Jungkook himself.

He smiled widely on seeing y/n. Y/N should be happy too to meet him again, her mind instructed her that finally after waiting for three years she is in front of Jungkook so she should be happy like she always dreamt about.

Jungkook moves forward and hugs her tightly which breaks her thoughts.  Today his hug felt so foreign, the arms she used to love to be held by felt so foreign. Everything about him even  his touch felt so foreign she  got used to Taehyung so much , the peace Taehyung's presence gave her wasn't present in Jungkook's foreign  hug. Her heart was constantly paining in separation from Taehyung and Jungkook's hug wasn't providing any relief to this pain .

She really thought that  after being with Jungkook she will forget Taehyung but opposite seems to be happening with her.

Jungkook cups her face as he moves forward to take her into a kiss but she gasps and moves back, her body wasn't accepting his touch in a romantic way anymore. What is wrong with her...? Is their something she isn't realising.

Jungkook apologised if he went wrong somewhere but y/n shakes her head and breaks into tears which concerned Jungkook as he hugs her again rubbing her back.

" Hey! Y/N it's all right pumpkin. I am back now. All your sufferings have ended now.....come on stop crying now... You have me here all for you
.... Stop crying......!"

Jungkook continues but even his words weren't comforting her and she was constantly being reminded by her heart that she is missing something, something valuable, something which meant world to her, something without which she wouldn't be able to survive..... But what is missing?... She even has her love  Jungkook now with her finally after waiting for so long... But then what is troubling her heart and it's peace. Why... Just Why is she constantly being reminded of Taehyung ! Taehyung !! And TAEHYUNG !!!........ Her heart skips a beat at his name as realisation  hits her slowly.

She slowly moves back breaking hug.

" Finally! You stopped. Now tell me did my pumpkin missed me? Hmm?"

Y/N clears her throat.

" Umm... Jungkook..."

She looks at her wedding finger and smiles while showing it to him as he froze

" Y-you are married?"

Y/N nods

" I am married to Taehyung. I am his wife! "

She says proudly

" Jungkook when you were gone dad married me off to Taehyung to save me from an old  landlord, who had bad intentions towards me. I do waited for you these three years... but...I don't know when did I fell for my husband and now.... I love my husband.... I love Taehyung!.... Jungkook you taught me how to love but he.... he taught me what love actually means what does it actually mean to love someone truly... His love for me is so pure Jungkook that it took me a while to recognise it and now when I recognised it there is no going back! "❤️

Jungkook froze at his place as he was still processing the situation, but he composes himself and nods at y/n smiling a little.

' Maybe we weren't meant to be together y/n!' Jungkook thinks because the old love of you both weren't shining in your eyes anymore. The beautiful eyes shining  with love just for him were long lost somewhere back. The girl standing in front of him was not his old lover but Taehyung's wife who loves her husband a lot and it was quite evident in her eyes which were now shining with love for her husband.

So now there is no point to keep something which doesn't belongs to him so he should just step back.

He caresses her hair and nods.

" Go back to him Y/N. You are his wife now and don't worry about me. I am fine about it!"

" Thank you for understanding me Jungkook!"

Y/N quickly rushes outside his house as he falls back on his imported chair. He shouldn't have left her at first place, now what will he do with these riches when the person for whom he earned them is no longer with him . He left her to provide her with luxuries when the only thing she craved was  his love .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~