12

Present

Taehyung arrived at his parents home with y/n.

Y/N holds his arm as butterflies starts  fluttering violently in his stomach. He takes a deep breath to control his emotions and knocked the door.

His mom opened the door after a few knocks and exclaimed in excitement as soon as she saw her son and daughter in law.

" Mr Kim! Hurry up come outside! Look our son and daughter in law are here"

Mr Kim joins her as the younger ones bows at them with smiling faces.

Mrs Kim moves forward and caresses the cheeks of Taehyung who holds it and pecks the back of his mother's hand. They got occupied with all the mother son bickering . Y/N's eyes glistened a bit as she  remembered her mom.

Then Mrs Kim  diverts her attention towards y/n and hugs her so lovingly. She hugs her back getting all the motherly vibes and scent.

Mrs Kim caresses her hair.

" I must say my daughter in law is so pretty!"

" Thank you Aunt- M-Mom!" she smiles.

" Honey! at least let them inside. They must be tired after traveling for so long"

Soon Mrs Kim decorates the dinning table with different delicious food items.

" Your mom is working in kitchen since morning to prepare this for you both."

" Mom! I told you not to stress too much about our arrival. Why did you-"

" Hush! It's my love for you both"

Y/N giggles as Taehyung and Mr Kim shakes their head on the stubborn nature of Mrs Kim.

' What a lovely family! The girl who will be part of it in near future will be so lucky. I am already feeling  jealous of her!' she pouts internally but then remembers her love Jungkook and sighs  as she was longing so much to meet him. '

Y/N brought a spoon towards Taehyung's mouth and his heart literally skipped a beat as he accepted the food .

" Aww look honey she takes care of our son so well!"

" No Mom it's always the other way around trust me!" Y/N corrects her

Y/N  giggles while placing her head on Taehyung's shoulder for a while which was enough for that poor man to take away his breath.

As Taehyung and Mr Kim was busy in their political talks, Y/N  was sitting beside Taehyung  and getting bored. Mrs Kim signals Y/N to come to her and she joins her on another couch.

She gifts her a beautiful bracelet.

" This is so special to me Y/N. Always take care of it."

Y/N's heart drops because she wasn't the real owner of it. She feels guilty for playing with her feelings.

Mrs Kim continues to speak as y/n was lost in her own thoughts

".....Then i brought two bracelets from that sacred place one for my daughter and other for my future daughter in law......"

Y/N's ears ringed with that particular word 'Daughter'

" Taehyung has a sister? Oh my God I didn't knew. Where is she, I want to meet her "

Mrs Kim smile fades as she looks down at her bracelet

" We lost her few years back. She is no more! "

Her eyes glistened a bit but y/n was quick enough to move forward and engulf her in a warm hug.

Mrs Kim breaks the hug after composing herself as she caressed Y/N's cheeks
" I am alright!" smile

"  Tell me something about your family y/nie. About your dad. Your mom? "

" I  lived across the forest in a small town  with my dad!" smile

" And what about your mom?"

" I lost her when I was very young"

" Oh I am so sorry dear!"

" It's okay mom!" she smiles sadly

" See y/nie this is what we call fate. This is what life is all about. I got you as my daughter and you got me as mother and.... there comes the happy ending to both of our stories"

" Mom!"

Y/N's heart warms up as she hugs Mrs Kim again but this time as a daughter. they both tried to look for  the person they had  lost in each other.

Y/N's eyes glistened as a truck of emotions hits her.

' Why are you making it difficult for me to leave you day by day Kim Taehyung. Please don't give me these lovely people, I would never be able to forgive myself after hurting them. First I got attached to Jimin, Petal, Rose and now Mrs Kim' Her heart clenched at this thought

" Look at the ladies" Mr Kim whispered to Taehyung who was  engrossed in the conversation.

Taehyung smiles on seeing Y/N hugging his mom.

" I got to see that smile on her face after a long time son!"

But as elders were busy in there own world. A child around of five years came running inside the house.

" Dad! You are back"

Taehyung opened his arms as he picks up that child in his arms.

" Yes son. Dad has come to bring you back home with him!"

He rubs his nose on his as he giggles.

' D-Dad? What!' Y/N's heart drops as her eyes widens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~