3

Y/N's dad handovers her a letter

" What is this Dad?"

" My horse is outside he will take you to that safe place. Once you reach there show them this letter, use my name and they will take you to their head."

He holds her arm and uncovers the mark slowly.

" Keep it uncovered now"

His eyes shines with many emotions after seeing that mark. He caresses her hair

" Do you trust me Y/N?"

" Yes dad ofcourse!"
She smiles holding his hand. Her father's eyes glistens as he hugs her

" i am sorry that I am taking this decision on behalf of you  but trust me my daughter I would always want safety and happiness of my child. So I hope you will  trust  my decision and understand me. I request and hope  you will  obey  my decision in this letter . "

She furrowed her eyebrows

" What are you talking about Dad ?"

" You will know everything once you  reach there even this tiger mark mystery will be solved there. Just trust me . "

" Ofcourse dad i trust you don't worry I will be fine. When will you join me there? "

" Once I will be done with distracting landlord from you, I will join you till then you will be missing for everyone here ,so don't try to contact me by any means. "

" I got it dad "

Finally after travelling through dense forests her horse stops at a place where  some men were standing who were covered in clothes from head to toe and only their eyes were visible. It seemed like they were guarding a boundary

They all become  alert at her sudden arrival. One of them walked towards her and asked her the reason for her arrival.

She shows him the letter sent by her dad and tells him that she is his daughter.

He nods while taking that letter and goes through the address and finds that the letter is for their 'head' but as he was returning the letter  that tiger mark on her arm catches his eyes .

He freezed for a second before stepping back as he   bowed at her out of respect.

" I am sorry ma'am I had no idea you are the lady of our  chief, Please, you are welcome in your own land."

' M- My land?' She thinks before entering their territory and just like that first man everyone bowed at her.
She was confused by their behaviour and respect she was receiving as if she is some important person to them.

Soon a beautiful giant cart was arranged for her with several horses.

" C-Can I  just take my horse with me. There is no need for this!" She says awkwardly.

" Don't worry ma'am your horse will be taken care of, we are just ensuring the comfort and safety of our Chief's lady. This cart will carry you safely to our head's office "

' Who is this chief now? And why are they assuming me as his lady?' She thinks for a while and  accepts their offer as she had no other option.

Soon she is dropped in front of the head office. On her way she noticed that almost all the women have marks on their arm but their mark  were different from hers and she wonders how she got this mark. ' Am I adopted? Did my parents kidnapped me from here? Am I native of this place? But wait... they are my real parents!! as  mom narrated me her pregnancy stories and how they celebrated my birth. Infact I got this mark in forest that night it wasn't even  present before that But  HOW DID I GET THIS MARK, Ugggh ' She holds her head in confusion.

Soon she was called inside the office.
She read the name of their head' Kim Namjoon ' before entering inside .

Namjoon greeted her as she takes seat in front of him. She handovers him the letter of her father. While he was busy reading that letter she looked around his office, it was quite intimidating, head pieces  of Reindeer, tiger were put as decorative material on the dark brown walls. In contrast to the ferocious aura of his  office Namjoon seemed to be calm.

As he was going through the letter he looked at the mark on  her arm for some seconds and returns back to reading that letter again. A smile spreads on his face as he keeps the letter down.

" So you are Y/N ... my friend Seo's daughter and  Taehyung's lady  . Am I right?"

She frowns

" T-Taehyung who?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~