9

Soon as ordered by Namjoon some men were assigned to hold Taehyung who was struggling to free himself from their hold while y/n watched everything in confusion that why is Taehyung getting so much worked up because of this last ritual. What are they going to do with her?

She was made to sit on a small stool with some women surrounding her. Her heart was beating violently in her chest because of anxiety.

Her breath stopped as she saw a man heating  an iron ring   making her eyes go wide that what is he going to do with it.

She breathes out  shakily and turns her head side to look at Taehyung with horror in her eyes. Taehyung's heart clenched  which increased his anger even further.

Soon that man  grabbed a seat beside y/n, he holds her arm with Taehyung's tiger mark .

" Hmm... This mark is quite big and complex... ofcourse it has to be after all it is the mark of our chief"

He chuckled lightly before looking at y/n

" I should increase the size of this ring only then your tiger mark will fit inside it... you will have to bear this pain slightly more than other women... But then you are chief's lady so you should be able to handle this much pain at least !"

Y/N's eyes widened in horror as her body trembled already imagining the feel of that hot iron ring  against her skin.

He holds her arm tightly as she struggled to free her arm. She is held at her place by other women.

"Don't worry child once your mark will be enclosed by this ring you both will  be inseparable . It will only strengthen your bond by blessings of our ancestors ."

She closes her eyes in fear as he brings that hot iron ring closer to her arm.
As soon as she starts feeling  that burning stinging pain on her arm  she screamed Taehyung's name, eyes still closed with tears trailing down  because of that stinging pain. She sobbed loudly but suddenly everything stopped even that burning sensation was not increasing anymore.

She slowly opened her eyes and finds the body of that man laying  in front of her as if he fainted   and Taehyung was  trembling in anger.

Y/N screams and stands up immediately backing off from her spot. She can even hear the thumping of  heart inside her chest.

Taehyung immediately softens as he moves forward to hold her closer to him and she subconsciously holds him tighter as he examines her arm. His heart drops on seeing it slightly burned.

He hugs her caressing her hair as she lets out some sobs. Then he leaves that place along with her leaving behind murmuring people and shouting Namjoon.

Soon they both arrive at Taehyung's place and he makes her sit comfortably on one of his couch.
He brings some ice and a glass of water.

She drinks water as he rubbed ice on burned spot bringing her some relief.
She glanced at his direction who was busy in rubbing ice with pain evident  in his eyes.

" I-It's okay Taehyung I am fine now!"
"Are you sure?"

She nods

Taehyung sighs closing his eyes. He drops the ice and holds one of her hand in between his palms.

" Y/N I know I was a complete stranger to you but now I am your husband and even before that I want to be your best friend. You don't have to act fine in front of me because I know you are not! You can open your heart towards me and share anything you want. I just don't want to be your husband but someone you can always lean on. "

His comforting words bring a little smile on her face.

" So will you be my friend Mrs Kim! "

Her smile reached her eyes as her heart warmed.

" Yes! "

Taehyung smiles too

" So we are friends now ! "

Y/N nods smiling

She placed her other hand above  Taehyung's hands.

" First of all I always wanted to thank you for doing so much for me. You saved my life not once but twice and I will always be thankful to you for that."

" Aishh y/n being your husband it is my duty to protect you , there is no need to be thankful for the bare minimum "

She nods smiling. Taehyung's eyes travel to burnt mark on her arm as his smile fades again. He softly caressed it with his thumb.

" I am fine now Taehyung. There is no need to worry ! "

" Are you sure! " he speaks softly

He gently placed one of his hand on her cheek with so much concern in his eyes and actions.

Y/N's heart warmed even more as she wondered  that how come he is so caring towards her, she nods assuring him that she is fine. One thing was clear now that Taehyung is really a  kind and caring person unlike what she had always heard about the nature of these ruthless hunters who are believed to be born with a heart which just supports their body and no emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~