11

As Taehyung falls asleep beside her. She silently grabs that Sketch from her bag. And all those past memories which she lived three years back hits her as tears starts flowing from her eyes continuously. She covers her mouth to prevent any noise as she sobs quietly beside him.

She caresses that sketch so lovingly as if that someone meant world to her.

Y/N's FLASHBACK

Three years ago

She can be seen sitting beside a beautiful lake with moon shining in all its glory above her and fireflies just  adding even more  beauty to the atmosphere.

She looks down towards the man who layed on her lap, her eyes  shining with nothing but love. She leans down to peck his forehead as he continues to talk about his day.

He abruptly stops and pulls her down into a devouring kiss.

" You know that I love you so much my pumpkin!" He whispers against her lips

" I love you too Jungkook!" she giggles

He interlocks their hands and brings them closer to his lips giving multiple pecks on each of them. Their  hearts warms up with so much love. They were so in love with each other.

Then then he remembers something as he gets up and brings out something from his pocket.

" omg Jungkook they are my favourite from where did you get them!"

Jungkook was a middle class man  who had small earnings but still he made sure to save some to get something special for his love.

" Aww I love you so much kookie!"

She giggles while devouring her favourite candy.

After Y/N's mom passed away her father used to stay out from the house most of the time, so she lacked an emotional support but after the entry of  Jungkook in her life she felt loved because she had someone to share her feelings with.

Jungkook was her father's friend's son who owned a shop and she used to visit their shop oftenly and had long conversation about her dad with his friend who was concerned about him after his wife passed away. Jungkook used to listen to their conversations and feel bad for y/n and not to mention he had a small crush on y/n from start. He seeked chances to get atleast one glance of her everyday.

One night when Y/N was returning to her home she saw Jungkook buying the food for road side beggers, who joined their hands and thanked him. She instantly fell for his kindness. Though Jungkook was himself financially unstable but still had big heart to help others .
He turned his head and finds y/n already staring at him. That eye contact made their hearts skip a beat.

Y/N appreciated him for his act of kindness as he blushed while touching his ears.

They  gradually became good friends as they started talking more often .

Y/N  visited his shop almost every day now, just to get a glance of him. And Jungkook that boy literally waited the whole day for her arrival and as soon as he heard her sweet voice his heart used to fly away  to another world.

Soon  love bloomed because of these meetings.

Jungkook proposed her one night near a lake and that became their love spot from that day.
Lake was the witness of this innocent  love story, she was the witness of countless evenings Y/N and Jungkook spent near it's bank planning their future together and how much Jungkook was afraid of y/n's father but still had determination to ask him for his daughter in future. He told her about a property where they will build their house. He was so excited about his future plans for both of them. The way  y/n blushed when he mentioned about their kids and he pecked her cheeks adoring her cuteness.

Then One unfair Night

" Y/N! I got this job opportunity  overseas, they are offering good salary." He exclaimed in excitement as y/n too smiled hugging and congratulating him.

" They want me to join from next week! I will leave tomorrow morning as it might take few days to reach there ."

Y/N's smile fades on thought of their  separation

" A-and when will you come back to meet me kook!" She tried her best to control her trembling voice and keep smile on her face.

Jungkook cups her face

" I won't lie to you. It might take  two to three years for me to settle there   y/n but don't worry once I will be well settled I will surely visit and meet your father with our marriage proposal."

Y/N's heart dropped at his words as tears filled her eyes and this time even Jungkook who was pretending to be strong in front of her from so long in this conversation broke into tears.

She hugged him as if her whole life was dependant on him. He was her world, her oxygen, her everything which was essential for a man to survive and same goes for him. She meant world to him.

" D-Don't worry P-Pumpkin just wait for  two to three  y-years. I will come b-back for you, for sure!" His voice trembled as they both were overflowing with emotions.

They part and kissed pouring their love into it. They spent the whole night holding each other closer as none of them slept that night  and next  morning when it was now time to part ways Y/N's heart clenched.

He hugs her kissing for one last time but as he was about to leave y/n hugs him tightly.

" Please Jungkook please don't go! Stay back! I don't want that luxury life I just want you and your love. Please don't leave me alone. How will I survive without you! Please! I love you... Don't - Don't go please... I beg you... Please Jungkook. I don't want all those riches your love is enough for me "

She sobbed hard clinging onto his chest as tears were flowing continuously from his eyes too. He tightened his grip around her giving her as much time as she want. Soon she calms down and breaks the hug. She pretends to be strong now because she knows Jungkook won't be able to leave her in this condition and his happiness was everything for her.

She fixes his shirt and collars.

" All the best for your future journey Jungkook. Go chase your dreams, I will wait for you. You will find me here even after three years waiting for you."

Jungkook is quick to understand that she is pretending to be strong. He cups her face and joins their foreheads. He leans forward for one last kiss it was slow and full of emotions . He steps back and smiled at her though his heart pained and so does y/n and  pecked her forehead.

He turned  around and left. The place which always heard giggles of this girl is now witnessing her sobs as she fell on her knees completely broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~