7

As Taehyung got the news from his men that y/n is missing. He immediately went after her suspecting her to be in danger.

His blood boiled as he saw a was man after her  . He quickly aimed his gun and ends up shooting him.

" Y/N!"

He quickly goes behind her but gasps as she was about to faint and before she could fall he holds her in his embrace safely. She whispered his name before slowly falling unconscious.

His heart was thumping violently in his chest on holding her so close to him finally.  He fell in love with his name once again as he  hears it in her   soft voice. She had  grown up into a beautiful woman with chubby cheeks and plumpy lips. She had  beautiful smooth long hair which were caressing her face and  his arm which was behind them to hold her   . Everything about her was breathtakingly attractive. She looked like a fallen angel. A precious possession he would like to keep locked away from this world all for himself.

He slowly pats her cheeks to wake her up but she doesn't responds. He brings  her closer to his chest but frowns on finding blood on his hand which was placed behind her head.
His eyes widened as he immediately picks her up in bridal style and rushed to get medical help.

He brought her to guest house and called for medical help. He slowly layed her down on bed removing her slippers. Everyone was shocked on seeing their chief who  so much  concerned  for his future wife, as it was a backward community where women weren't considered equal to men. Infact once marked women didn't even have choice other than to marry the men who has marked her, though Namjoon being leader of younger generation tried to improve the conditions and bring equality but nothing can be changed overnight, things take time to change specially the mentality of people.

Old maids even some younger ones passed looks on seeing Taehyung rubbing the feets of his wife but Taehyung being unbothered with everything wipes her wounds . He applied disinfectant on her elbows by  slowly and gently dabbing the cotton then does the same on her knees  and tied a cloth tightly around her head to prevent excessive blood loss . He didn't leave her side even for a second.

" Why is chief even  touching her feet, he is her husband! She looks fine there is no need for so much concern  "

" Shhh.. Lower down your voice you idiot. Do you want to get fired!"

Next day Y/N opened her eyes on the sound of chirping birds in early morning.
She feels like everything was a dream until she whimpers because of stinging pain from her head wound. Thats when realisation hits her that those events were not dreams.

Suddenly a face  flashed in front of her eyes. She gasps and sits up on remembering that she actually met Taehyung last night .
She looked around the room and called for someone who informed her that he left already after making sure she was okay as he isn't allowed to meet her before their marriage.

Though he protested against this rule to take care of her but had to backoff after interference of Namjoon. He even wanted to postpone this wedding but again rules are rules and they  are equal for everyone ; if a marriage  date is fixed by the community elders you cannot pre or postpone it no matter what, then you will have to marry on that date.

' I am not even alright, how can they expect me to marry him in this condition?  Anyways I will marry him and get over with  it tomorrow, and after that landlord case will be sorted by dad I will just escape from this place, till then I will have to stay here.'

She takes out that sketch from her nightstand drawer as she caressed it so lovingly ' I will fulfill dad's wish and marry him then I will escape from this place to fulfill mine... Where I have waited three years some days won't hurt . ' She sighs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~