14

" Oh that!" Petal looks at Rose who nods.

" Y/N Taehyon is Taehyung's elder sister's son who died along with her husband few years back in an accident. After that Taehyung adopted their few months old child, his nephew and gave him his name. Now Taehyon is Taehyung's son, he is his father and you are his mother because you are married to Taehyung, so he is your  child and you both are his parents! " Petal explained

" M- Mother! M-My child! " Y/N's eyes glistened as she felt guilty for assuming things about Taehyung, Infact even behaving the wrong way towards Taehyon in beginning.

Today respect and love increased  even more in her heart for Taehyung. What is he doing to her, she should not get more attached to him, she has someone already waiting for her.

She enters the room where Taehyon was busy in playing with his wodden cart.

She goes down on her knees  and hugs him caressing his hair so lovingly because her way of looking towards him has changed now. He is not just Taehyung's son but his heavenly abode sister's last memory .
This child in her arms is so innocent that he  probably doesn't even have any  idea about  his real parents.

She related to him in  a way that both of  their mother's left them when they were so young. At least she had her father but this boy was not even this much lucky.

Tears trailed down her eyes as she breaks the hug and  pecks his  face multiple times. Taehyon frowns on seeing tears in her eyes. He brings up his little thumbs to wipe her tears

" Why are you crying mom?"

" M-Mom?"

" Rose Aunt told me that you are my mom, angel! just like  appa is my dad!"

Y/N breaks into tears even more

" Yes! Yes my son she is right. You are my child I am your mom!"

She hugs him again pecking his cheeks and forehead with tears continuously trailing down her eyes.

" I love you so much my child! "

He again wipes her tears with his small thumbs as she smiled pecking his palms.

Finally Taehyung returned home early today after almost getting done with his work finally. He was craving for y/n after staying away from her for so long.
He searched for her but got worried after finding her nowhere. He entered Taehyon's room almost panicked but sighs in relief Infact smiled brightly at his small world. Taehyon was asleep tucked in duvet while y/n was asleep on the edge of bed beside him with one hand in his hair.

He moved a little closer to them and admired his little world for a while as smile never left his lips. They both got so well along with each other in his absence. ' Thank god I sent Petal and Rose for y/n finally i am able to see her at peace. I am sorry y/n i completely forgot to tell you about Taehyon. I can understand you must be worried .'

He pecked Taehyon's forehead as y/n wakes up by sudden movements and finds Taehyung beside her.

" Oh sorry! Did I wake you up?"

"No it's alright Taehyung"

Taehyung holds her hand and brings her outside Taehyon' s room.

" I am sorry for being so busy these days and not giving you time -"

" No! It's okay Taeh-"

Taehyung shushed her by placing his finger on her lips.

" Hush! Let me complete first!"

Y/N nods

" Also I am sorry for not telling you about Taehyon, I was about to tell you once we  reached home but I just didn't   get time. You must be so worried y/n. Sorry for troubling you this time." He holds one of his ear

Y/N blushed as she giggled while dropping his hand.

" I-It's alright Taehyung. I can understand you were really busy these days. "

" I brought a little sorry present for you "

" Really! " Y/N chuckled

Taehyung brings something as he hides it behind him.

" Just give it already Taehyung don't make me wait " She pouts

He brings forward a small blueberry pancake. Y/N's eyes glistened a bit because she has so many memories associated with it. Her mom used to cook it for her dad out of love.

She slowly takes it from his hands and placed it on a table beside them .

" Thank you!"

Words got stucked in her throat as she hugged him, he curls his arms around her . Though she felt  peace but her heart  beats increased on being close to him. She sighs feeling calm and loved. She really loves him as a friend atleast that's what she thought. Taehyung caressed her hair slowly.

Next morning when Taehyung walked  down the stairs he was amazed to see the  view in front of him.
Taehyon was having his breakfast without any rebels and y/n was feeding him spoon by spoon.

He takes a seat beside them as they greet him. Taehyon runs in his arms

" Dad you are back!"

Taehyung engulfs him in a hug.

" I missed you my baby!" 

" Me and  Mom missed you too appa !"
Taehyung's heart skips a beat on his mentioning of y/n as his 'mom'

Y/N chuckled a little at Taehyon's cuteness.

" Let's have our breakfast first right  Taehyon!"

" Yes mom!"

Taehyung's heart fluttered and a little blush crept on his face. Finally y/n has accepted  Taehyon as her  child. Taehyung was  more than happy  !.

He sat on Taehyung's lap as y/n brings a spoon full of nutritious 🥣 cereals towards him.

" Aaanndd.... Here comes the big elephant towards Taehyon."

Taehyon opens a big mouth as y/n shoves the spoon in his mouth

" Annnddd... Here comes the little birdie for Taehyon"

Taehyon again opens his mouth excitedly as y/n feeds him another spoon.

Taehyung was watching everything being amazed at y/n because Taehyon is enjoying having  his food with her whereas Taehyung used to struggle a lot for the same task.

" Annnddd finish... That's a good boy Taehyon!" y/n claps her hands as Taehyon claps his hands giggling along with her. Taehyung too claps hands for Taehyon.

" My good boy!"

Taehyon giggled while Taehyung and y/n pecked his cheeks.

" I love you mom dad! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~