17

" Taehyung there is something important related to my life that I want to share with you. this is what she said Jimin. I don't know what does she want to talk about. Have I gone wrong somewhere!"

As Taehyung was thinking about it Jimin shouts in excitement suddenly.

" Just go to her you stupid what are you doing here. She probably must be confessing about her feelings! "

" What! f-feelings? Are you sure? "

" ofcourse! Now don't waste your time just leave already!"

Blush crept Taehyung's cheeks as he created that scenario of you confessing to him. He bites his lower lip.

He fixed himself in the mirror  and tried to calm down his loud thumping heart, Finally you were going to be his  and he will be yours forever and then he won't let you go anywhere. He will always keep you close to his heart. A sweet smile forms on his face.

He entered their  shared bedroom and  saw her sitting at the edge of bed fidgeting with her fingers nervously because she doesn't have any idea from where to start.

He takes a seat beside her silently as both of them were nervous for their own reasons.

" Taehyung I want to share something with you!"

Taehyung hums

" Taehyung I-I, I don't know from where to start but I want to share something about my past life... Actually Taehyung I had someone in my life before meeting you. We loved each other and... and we still love each other... "

Taehyung froze at his place as his heart drops while y/n continues to speak avoiding eye contact. He  couldn't believe what  his ears have just heard.

" I-I want to go back to him....Please don't get me wrong Taehyung but I had to marry you because I needed a place to hide somewhere from that landlord I had no other option and now when that chapter is closed I want to go back to my love..."

Her heart pained but she doesn't know that why is she even feeling this way. She looks at Taehyung who was looking at nowhere. He was hurt and it was quite visible on his face. Y/N's heart clenched on seeing him so down. She was feeling so guilty for hurting him and hiding things from him. Nevertheless she continues to speak because if not now then never.

" But Taehyung  I-I can't do this alone I need your help. I can't find my love  Jungkook alone I need your help in that otherwise I will be trapped here against my wish for always. Please Taehyung help me for one last time trust me I won't disturb you after that. "

She looks at his face for any reaction but that boy was so broken to even react to anything.

" I know what I did was simply betrayal. Infact I even hide things from you but Please try to  understand my situation back then.... Please try to forgive me if you could Taehyung....... I never meant to hurt you, I was so helpless at that time and I had no other option. " She whispers the last lines

Y/N holds his hand with her trembling hand as Taehyung looks at her hand placed  on top of his.

He felt like as if his whole world has clashed in front of his eyes in just few seconds . He realised he was being so delusional while  building castles in air. He breathed shakily unable to digest this truth. His eyes glistened but he blinked quickly to stop tears forming his eyes

His heart , his little world is shattered into pieces in front of him but poor he can't even do anything about it. He felt so helpless for the first time in his life  to see his world falling apart in front of his eyes. . Hell! He can fight the world for you but how is he supposed to fight with the one whom you want. He felt like laughing at his condition as his worst nightmare was finally coming  true. He closed his eyes as his heart pained.

He takes a deep breath to compose himself because he can't let her see this side of him that he is getting affected, because for her he is still a  good friend of her  as he never confessed  his feelings so how is she supposed to know  and right now looking at her condition it feels like as if  she needs him the most.

Taehyung looks at her and his heart clenched  on seeing tears trailing down her cheeks . Though his own world has collapsed but still he was thinking about her.
He slowly wipes her tears as she looks at him through her glistening eyes.

" I will help you in finding him!"

Taehyung nods and that's it y/n's guilt overflows as she hugs him, that even in this hurtful situation where she betrayed him, hide things from him he was still thinking about her.

Their heart clenched at the thought of separation. Taehyung curls his arms around her, holding her close to him as he placed his chin on her head. He knows that not much time is left with her now because she has already planned to leave him and break this marriage.

He wipes some tears which threatened to leave his eyes quickly.

' Maybe I am  not meant for you y/n at least not in this world . We were not meant to be together. You were never mine and I was never yours  but I hope and pray that maybe not in this world but some other you will be mine.... I will find him for you if this gives you happiness, he may have won in this life in this world but after that you will be mine in every world in every life! . " 💔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~