21

Y/N runs behind Taehyung,  she was afraid what if he already left?

After running with all her energy, she prays and prays and finally gets a glance of his back as he was making his way through forest. Her heart flutters  and craves to be held by him after suffering so much.

She shouts his name . He abruptly stops and turns around. His eyes widened on seeing her behind him.

" Y-Y/N?"

She holds her flared heavy long skirt in her hands to run as fast as she can.

She rushed and as soon as she comes in front of him. She hugs him instantly wrapping her hands around his neck. He holds her waist moving back a little because of the force by which she pounced on him.

" Is everything alri-.."

" I love you! " She breathes

Taehyung gasps loudly as his heart skips a beat

" W-What did you say?"

" What did you hear? "

Taehyung breaks the hug

" Something like I-"

" I love you Taehyung!" She grins as she breathes heavily because of intense running behind him.

" What? I-I mean really? " He asked to  confirm if he is hallucinating or not.

Y/N nods blushing a little.

" What about J-Jungkook?"

" I know that I am late in realising it but I have fallen for you Taehyung... Jungkook is my past now... You are my present, my future... my everything!" she whispers last line.

" Holy shit! When did I got so lucky?"

" When you were married to me Mr Kim! "

Y/N bites her lower back to fight back a smile.

Taehyung cups her face so lovingly. His eyes glistened as he slowly looks at her to confirm if this is some kind of miracle going on, wasn't he supposed to lose you forever then how come you are standing in front of him all of a  sudden confessing your love.

Y/N holds his wrists and pecks his palms so lovinly, this action warms his heart as they smile at each other adoring the pure love shining in their eyes for each other.

Taehyung holds her waist pulling her closer almost crashing her on his chest. He crashed his lips on hers and she responded with same love, same intensity and same passion. She holds his nape deepening their kiss. She licks his lower lip which makes him gasp and he  playfully pulls her lower lip in between his teeth before breaking the kiss.

He engulfs her in a tight warm  hug and puts his chin on top of her head. Just like Y/N's dad used to hug her mom, their hug reminded her of  both of them today. They closed their eyes feeling their long lost forgotten comfort, peace and love. Finally y/n's heart calms down in Taehyung's embrace though it started fluttering instead after being in love.

" Love you too y/n! always had! always will!!"

He pecks top of her head as her heart skips a beat and butterflies flutter in her stomach.

They part from hug and he holds her hand with wedding ring and pecks at  back of her head .

Taehyung climbed his horse but she refused .

" Want to sit in front!"

Taehyung chuckled as he pulls her in front of him. She sits while  hugging his waist with both legs on one side as Taehyung curls one of his arm around her protectively. Soon she falls asleep in his embrace. He smiles adoring her sleeping figure. He pecks  the top of her head and pulls her even closer to him, as he promised he would always keep you close to his heart....

Taehyung stops his horse as y/n wakes up slowly. She gasps on seeing the view around her, beautiful valley with trails of beautiful flowers. She gasps and looks at Taehyung who was already smiling at her. He climbs down the horse along with her.

She walks in between the trails of flowers as serene winds were softly hitting her face blowing  her hair strands. She takes a deep breath taking in the fresh air. She turns around and finds Taehyung on one knee with a bunch of  flowers in his hands. She palms her mouth and blushes so hard.

Taehyung was looking so ethereal with morning sun shining on his face, air was playing with his hairstrands which  were falling on his face

Taehyung was looking so ethereal with morning sun shining on his face, air was playing with his hairstrands which  were falling on his face. Y/N falls in love with him all over again as she too bends down on his level and accepts the bunch of flowers before engulfing him in a hug as he falls on his back with y/n on top of him. Taehyung holds her by her waist. They chuckle at their state. Taehyung slowly  moves the long curly hair strands falling on her face behind her ears to get clear view of her face. Her eyes were clearly shining with love for him which warmed his heart as he grins. He cups one of her cheeks slowly rubbing her cheek bone with his thumb.

" I love you y/n"
" Love you too Tae!"

His new nickname flutters his heart as a beautiful smile forms in his face.
Y/N bends down and rubs her nose with his as she smiles at him. She was so stupid to notice his love so late which always shined in his eyes.

She bends down and pecks his lips for a bit longer and before Taehyung could move his lips she pulls back biting her lower lip teasingly. Taehyung raises one of his eyebrows and quickly turns them around with him hovering above her. He takes her into a passionate kiss and she chuckles in between the kiss. He parts smiling at her and pecks her forehead as she closes her eyes. Then he stands up guiding her up along with him.

He holds her closer to him and they watch beautiful sunrise together.

" Thank you for choosing me Taehyung! Thank you for loving me unconditionally, I am really blessed to have you as my husband."

" And Thank you for accepting my love y/n. Thanks for staying back with me!"

" Who told you that I am staying back with you!"

Taehyung frowns

" I am leaving with dad! "

She presses her  lips together  to suppress her laugh. Taehyung quickly understands

" Oh really Mrs Kim you think  you can leave me that easily! "

He lifts her up in bridal style as she squeals in surprise chuckling .
He walks back to his horse with her in his arms.

" Now when  you have accepted me, there is no going back baby! "

He shakes his head as she chuckles.

Finally his world was complete with you in his arms. He got everything he wanted infact much more than that. He will always keep this day in his favourite memory. He was so thankful to that invisible force to send you for him. You are the reason that he learnt to live. You are his world, his everything, he loves you with every fibre of his body. You filled his black and white ruthless  hunter life with beautiful colours of love and kindness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~