19

Rose and Petal entered the house of Taehyung to meet them   but they froze on spot after what they heard next.

Taehyung groans

" S-slowly y/n"

" S-Sorry! Just a little more!"

He groans again

" I am a-almost done Taehyung! Almost done!"

Then she shouts a little and Taehyung groans loudly.

Petal and Rose were almost red now because of embarrassment.

" i guess our timings are w-wrong" Petal whispers

" Yeah! We should leave them alone!"
Rose replies

" They shouldn't be so loud, they have a kid in this house. "

They both quickly steps out of the house.

" Sorry Taehyung. Did I hurt you?  I applied more pressure on that wound by mistake. I will be more careful next time "

" It's okay y/n!"

She slowly dabbs the herbal ointment on his wounds as he hissed.

Finally after dressing his wounds. She curls her arm behind his back to help him sit comfortably on bed. She adores him as he eats the dinner cooked by her.

" How are you feeling now?"

" Hmm.. much better! Thank you for taking care of me! "

Y/N really devoted herself to take care of him  after that day just like he did once for her. She used to wake up before him to cook  healthy meals by herself and made sure he ate everything infact she even scolded him when he scrunched his nose sometimes. At  nights when he was unable to sleep because of stinging pain she even pated his head to sleep, he really used to love it when she moved her fingers through his hair locks . She was always there for him just like he used to be by her side always

" Hush! it's my duty being your wife. "

Their smile drops as reality hits them

" I-I mean friend. "

She collects the utensils and leaves the room. Taehyung sighs heavily as his heart pained though he was searching for Jungkook with everything he has but that one corner of his heart wished being a bit selfish  that he may never find Jungkook so that y/n can stay with him forever.

Y/N on other hand was facing an internal dispute everyday. She loved Jungkook but she will miss Taehyung and these emotions were having a constant conflict inside her heart. She really wished to see and be with Jungkook after waiting for so long but she was also getting attached to Taehyung slowly.

She was sleeping beside Taehyung when she slowly opens the drawer and grabs Jungkook's sketch. She stares at it a bit and keeps it back with a heavy sigh and then when she turns around to sleep, she almost comes face to face with Taehyung's sleepy face and thats when a truck of emotions hits her and tears starts trailing down her eyes. She looks at him so lovingly and an urge generates inside her to peck his forehead but she controls it and instead softly touches his hairlocks . Her heart clenched on the thought of separation from him .

Days passed. Today some giggles and squeals were heard in Taehyung's house after so long . Y/N was running behind Taehyon who  was giggling and laughing  . She catches him and tickles him .

" Mom s-stop!" giggle

A long lost smile forms on Taehyung's face after so long on seeing them together.

" D-Dad! Save me!"

Taehyung grins as he joins them and starts tickling Taehyon!

" Dad! No! You too!"

But then again Taehyon manages to run away .

" Mom! You can't catch me this time!"

" Challenge accepted!"

Y/N runs behind him again.

Taehyung was so happy, he really lived for such moments, A part of his heart  selfishly prayed  to make her stay with him forever but he knows that's not possible, least he can do is live these leftover days with her. It was almost two months now since he began searching for Jungkook and there was no news of him which increased his hopes what if he never finds him then y/n won't go anywhere but then he also wanted to see her happy so he was trying his best to search him.

Just when he thinks everything is going right something happens and that's what happened now. While he was busy in admiring his wife and child and secretly wishing, hoping for her to stay with him  one of his men approached him.

" Are you sure?"

" Yes sir he is returning . His ship will reach tomorrow morning."

Taehyung's heart clenched as that last hope died inside him. He knows now not much time is left with you. He really wants to cherish this last time left with you, he can cry about it later on  so he arranged a dinner just for you two.

Y/N enjoys the delicious food cooked by him.

" Hmm your cooking skills are so good Taehyung!"

She speaks while savouring the last spoon of  food cooked by him.

" We found him!"

Y/N's heart drops as she froze at her place  and a sad  silence prevails on table.

" You found J-Jungkook!"

Taehyung nods " he will reach your town by tomorrow morning! "

Y/N's  heart pained that now it's time to leave Taehyung forever and break this marriage. She looks at her wedding ring  and holds it as her eyes glistened.

" You don't worry y/n. Just go  tomorrow. I will handle everything here, even your father. I just want your happiness."

She should be happy that finally she is getting chance to be with Jungkook once again but no she wasn't!.

" Pack your bags we will leave tomorrow early morning.  ! "

Taehyung leaves the dinning table otherwise he won't be able to control his emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~